Hello netcut user,
Netcut is currently testing your network, give it 3-30 seconds to finish test. it is using this time to decide best way to cut off.
some network that netcut can work 100% none trace able, some network netcut will have to use your own MAC address when spoof. allow this time for netcut to workout best method.
Please wait netcut to detect network type before testing cut off.
“Run as administrators”: What this meaning?
It means you are running netcut or netcut defender on windows PC or laptop, but you are not running them from Administrator account, or account that having administrator right.
You have two options
- Permanently run a program as an administrator.If a program that you are trying to run is giving you a Access Denied or No Permission type error, then running it as an administrator usually works.
1. Right click on the shortcut or the software’s .exe file, click Run as administrator.
2. If prompted “UAC”, click on Yes
NOTE: If you are running as standard user instead of an administrator, then you need to provide the administrator’s password.
If you want to always have the program run as an administrator.
1. Right click on the shortcut of the program, then click on Properties.
2. Click on the Shortcut tab for a program shortcut, then cllick on the Advanced button. (See screenshot below)
3. To Always Run this Program as an Administrator –
A) Select the Run as administrator box, and click on OK.
4. Open the program.
5. If prompted by UAC, then click on Yes to apply permission to allow the program to run with full permission as an Administrator.
NOTE: If you are doing this is while logged in as standard user instead of an administrator, then you will need to provide the administrator’s password before the program will run as administrator.
- Make netcut or netcut defender run automatic. then reboot PC, next time PC start, netcut will start normally.
how to use netcut to find a Computer’s IP or its Hostname
Click on the Find Button , input the hostname or the IP address of the computer you want to locate. and Click on OK. NetCut will find the computer and select it for you.
Inside netcut, How to Copy and paste so I can print ALl the IP addresses , MAC Addresses , Hostname in my LAN ?
Click on the PrintTable Button , the Pop Up window bottom shows the Statics of all the Computer’s IP, MAC addresses , Hostname. which you can do slect all and copy , so you can paste to some where else to print out. or even export to excel
Inside netcut How to change netcard, net adapter
Click on the Chang NIC , the Pop Up window bottom shows the current netCard in Use. Click on the netcard name you want chang to in the NetCard List,Then Click On OK
Note: Only Chang the netcard when only you can not see any computer at computer list.