Netcut for Android
Arabic: Marwan ALsidi from Forum ALsidi Group advanced technology
Should you wish to help translation netcut into your local Language, please contact [email protected] . after accept the translation, your name and website will appear in the credit list.
Are you looking for a job? YouHire.me is an ideal place to go. There are plenty of openings from the US & Canada waiting for you. Don’t spread yourself thin by sending out too many resumes. Focus on jobs that fit your profile on YouHire.me where you can chat and even have a video interview with employers directly. Come join and get hired!
Hello netcut user,
Netcut is currently testing your network, give it 3-30 seconds to finish test. it is using this time to decide best way to cut off.
some network that netcut can work 100% none trace able, some network netcut will have to use your own MAC address when spoof. allow this time for netcut to workout best method.
Please wait netcut to detect network type before testing cut off.
“Run as administrators”: What this meaning?
It means you are running netcut or netcut defender on windows PC or laptop, but you are not running them from Administrator account, or account that having administrator right.
You have two options
- Permanently run a program as an administrator.If a program that you are trying to run is giving you a Access Denied or No Permission type error, then running it as an administrator usually works.
1. Right click on the shortcut or the software’s .exe file, click Run as administrator.
2. If prompted “UAC”, click on Yes
NOTE: If you are running as standard user instead of an administrator, then you need to provide the administrator’s password.
If you want to always have the program run as an administrator.
1. Right click on the shortcut of the program, then click on Properties.
2. Click on the Shortcut tab for a program shortcut, then cllick on the Advanced button. (See screenshot below)
3. To Always Run this Program as an Administrator –
A) Select the Run as administrator box, and click on OK.
4. Open the program.
5. If prompted by UAC, then click on Yes to apply permission to allow the program to run with full permission as an Administrator.
NOTE: If you are doing this is while logged in as standard user instead of an administrator, then you will need to provide the administrator’s password before the program will run as administrator.