Activate purchase

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  admin 4 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Johnx
    Participant

Can’t activate netcut pro or defender. I have paid a month account. It still says expired.

admin
    Keymaster

please do a reglogin or refresh after login into netCut pro

Johnx
    Participant

I did that and in membership in “arcai.com” I get an error that my account expired in 01 Jan 1970 and in netcut I get an error that my pro account expired today the exact hour that I bought subscription. I sent you an email with my user and order id. Could you please kindly check? Thanks

admin
    Keymaster

the membership in arcai.com page is only for very very old version of netcut, that should be update. if you are using latest version, you can just click on NETCUT WINDOWS https://www.arcai.com/netCut/s/ then click on Pro tab, you should login into netcut Pro from there.

Johnx
    Participant

Yes, I am using netcut from the link you sent. But I keep getting the following “Expire Time:12/12/2019, 10:45:59 a.m.
    Expired: Yes” and I can’t use any pro features. I tried refresh and relogin many times.

admin
    Keymaster

Could you send a screenshot to [email protected] of netcut Pro tab that shows Expire Time:12/12/2019, 10:45:59 a.m. ?

remember, you should only login into Netcut pro within Tab page. login at arcai.com does not work

The forum ‘Support forum netcut. Email support: [email protected] and Discord link below’ is closed to new topics and replies.

NetCut , arcai router, WIFI Speed control for MacOS X , Android and windows