Adblock

Tagged: 

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  gilgamish 3 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Ironman1M
    Participant

Hi, I use netcut on daily basis but today, after launching it I get a warning stating: Your Broswer is blocking ads, speed control is disabled. please allow ads for this page. I do not have AdBlocker and do not have any extension that’s blocking javascript, I tried removing cookies too but still nothing really changed. Can you please tell me how to fix this? Thanks.

admin
    Keymaster

are you be able to see ads on netCut page?

Ironman1M
    Participant

Thanks for answering, can you send me link to the page where I should look for the ads? I am at the hospital so I will respond later.

admin
    Keymaster

It is within netCut itself https://www.arcai.com/netCut/s/

Ironman1M
    Participant

I don’t see any ads but I disabled the adblocker and cleared cookies.

admin
    Keymaster

check your hosts file, it should be empty.
    c:\windows\system32\drivers\etc\hosts

Ironman1M
    Participant

After making it empty it works! Thanks, I would have never thought of that 😀

Rhystall
    Participant

Hi i use netcut everyday but today it says Your Broswer is blocking ads, speed control is disabled. i dont have adblocker and i allow ads in my chrome, i empty hosts file in c:\windows\system32\drivers\etc\hosts too and i already change my dns too 8.8.8.8 but i still didnt able to see ads in https://www.arcai.com/netCut/s/ please help me

Rhystall
    Participant

I had tried in different browser too but it doesnt effect

gilgamish
    Participant

me too i have the same problem

The forum ‘Support forum netcut. Email support: [email protected] and Discord link below’ is closed to new topics and replies.

NetCut , arcai router, WIFI Speed control for MacOS X , Android and windows