Admin I can't Login

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ahz 3 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

Ahz
    Participant

after I updated the program to the last version I found that pro service doesn’t work so I tried to log in using Google account or Arcai account the sit refuse to sign
    please help

• This topic was modified 3 years, 11 months ago by  Ahz.

admin
    Keymaster

hello Ahz, try to reboot your PC and login , the login service is working , tested.

Ahz
    Participant

I tried many times even I uninstalled netcut and reinstalled it but I can’t log in

admin
    Keymaster

could you detail what happen when you click on google sign in or arcai login in netCut pro ? when you hit sign in, does the user interface give “login failed” ? or nothing happen? can you click on “status tab” beside pro tab, see what’s the log says ?

also, can you do a ping login.arcai.com from command line , see if you can get response?

thanks

Ahz
    Participant

when I click on google login in another window opens to enter my password after that it disappears and nothing happens
    when I use Arcai login in also asks to me inter my user name and password then nothing happens
    for Ping, it gives me request Timeout many times and one time I got a reply

admin
    Keymaster

It means your connection to internet is too slow to use our service. was it working before? try to reboot your wifi router ?

admin
    Keymaster

reboot wifi router, when internet is back, try to do a login.

Ahz
    Participant

I think someone was using netcut preventing me to use the service
    anyway it works now
    thanks for your support

The forum ‘Support forum netcut. Email support: [email protected] and Discord link below’ is closed to new topics and replies.

NetCut , arcai router, WIFI Speed control for MacOS X , Android and windows