admin loook at this probleme

This topic contains 15 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  admin 4 years ago.

• Author

Guest77
    Participant

admin there is a probleme in scan panel he give me just one member but in my wifi there is 5 and im buying a member ship 2month and i agre for option fast scan

admin
    Keymaster

you can wait for 5 seconds, and do another scan. are you using latest version?

also, if your PC been running too long without REBOOT . you should reboot and try. (not sleep and back on. restart PC).

or you can restart “Arp intelligent protection service”.

Guest77
    Participant

i reboot my pc and i have latest version and same probleme please solve this probleme i buy 2month and idon’t want to lose this membership im waiting for your replie

admin
    Keymaster

Does the network changed recently?

try following .

1. disable guest network at your AP.
    2. disable IPV6.
    3. Disable AP isolation.

and make sure you use it at your own home network, not in public managed network.

• This reply was modified 4 years ago by  admin.

Guest77
    Participant

im already i do this step buut still not working

admin
    Keymaster

hmm, do you have more than one connection on your PC ? ethernet and WIFI that works at same time or VPN at same time?

Guest77
    Participant

Guest77
    Participant

Guest77
    Participant

and i have same probleme in arcai in my phone i think this probleme in my account please help me

admin
    Keymaster

It should not related to your phone or account. ie: if you logout, netcut should function the same when scan.

our recent changes has nothing todo with how scan works. so it is very strange. are you be able to run netcut_windows.exe in a shell with

netcut_windows.exe -v

see the output? our latest version is 3.0.100 it should print out 100

admin
    Keymaster

on your PC , are you be able to ping those undetected phone?

you can use a command line and run

ping XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX

Replace XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX with IP address of the phone you can’t detect from netCut. see if that ping able. if not, I suggest you do a WIFI router reboot.

admin
    Keymaster

from the router image, can you check the AP isolation and guest network setup? you can send to [email protected] with those photo , save some uploading online time

Guest77
    Participant

idon’t know how bro but the netcut it was working with my computer

admin
    Keymaster

look at the IP of the device on your network, you can find them on your router (connected client list). take a note of the ip. anyone that you know netCut was not be able to search.

on your PC :
    hit the windows button –> type in cmd.exe

click on cmd.exe

type following command

ping Xxxx (replace xxx with IP)

Lastly, I suggest you reboot your router if it has not been reboot for long time (eg: 1 month)?

let me know.

Guest77
    Participant

finnaly its working but idon’t do anything xD its a bug i think

admin
    Keymaster

We didn’t do anything neither 🙂 . I suppose your router was reboot ?

The forum ‘Support forum netcut. Email support: [email protected] and Discord link below’ is closed to new topics and replies.

NetCut , arcai router, WIFI Speed control for MacOS X , Android and windows