After I Close Netcut and Then Open it Again Nothing Shows

NetCut’s official site Forums Support forum netcut. Email support: [email protected] and Discord link below After I Close Netcut and Then Open it Again Nothing Shows

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  admin 3 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

Cadencro11
    Participant

When I close my Netcut then open it again nothing shows but when I restart my computer it shows but eventually it doesn’t let me change any of the devices settings.

admin
    Keymaster

does it give error message ?

Cadencro11
    Participant

No error message.

admin
    Keymaster

so when you set speed of one device, it does not not move or ? trying to understand “it doesn’t let me change any of the devices settings”.

it usually happen when you have ad blocker, and it pop up a window remind you to remove ad blocker or buy pro.

Cadencro11
    Participant

So to fully go into depth as I should have done in my previous post, basically after turning one device on and off after about 2-15 times I click the bar to move it to the policing column and nothing will happen it will just sit there not allowing me to turn the usage completely off. Then when I close it and reopen nothing is there and it just gives a debriefing on what is shown in each column. The only way I know and have been using to fix this is a pc restart.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 11 months ago by  Cadencro11.

Cadencro11
    Participant

?

admin
    Keymaster

does it still happen after reboot pc?

Cadencro11
    Participant

No after reboot it fixes and works fine for 10-20 minutes. Its just annoying.

admin
    Keymaster

do you mean netCut only works for 10-20 minutes , then became not response to any click / change request ? that you have to reboot PC?

In our testing, netCut been running over few days keep controlling few devices without problem. how many devices are you controlling at same time?

one thing that you don’t need to restart PC to reload netCut. you just need to restart aips service .

Cadencro11
    Participant

How do you restart aips service I think that might be it?

admin
    Keymaster

right click on “my computer” –> computer-management –> service –> Advance intelligent Protection service , right click it, restart

The forum ‘Support forum netcut. Email support: [email protected] and Discord link below’ is closed to new topics and replies.

NetCut , arcai router, WIFI Speed control for MacOS X , Android and windows