AM I USING IT CORRECTLY

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  admin 3 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

nepszy
    Participant

i use the netcut for most of the time. i use it for controlling the speed of internet as i use it for office with bunch of people. it has been great to decrease the internet speed of others. BUT i am not able to use block feature like block Facebook, you tube,etc. do i have to do anything else it to make it work??……thanks for reply

admin
    Keymaster

http://www.arcai.com/download/netcut_test.exe

This is our beta test version, it should fix bug that speed or blocking activity not working at certain PC. Do you want to try and let us know how it goes?

admin
    Keymaster

hello Nepszy,

For block youtube etc, when you switch the blocking for the first time when your PC start up. the device “NEXT” request and followed will be blocked. The device’s “CURRENT” view on youtube will get away the blocking. this is due to the fact the CURRENT view already buffer from youtube. if you keep the blocking on, wait for a the device next request to youtube video, the blocking will be effective.

hope this make sense.

same apply to NetFlix / Facebook.

The forum ‘Support forum netcut. Email support: [email protected] and Discord link below’ is closed to new topics and replies.

NetCut , arcai router, WIFI Speed control for MacOS X , Android and windows