An Review About Netcut,(i want o get free pro haha)

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  teknoastro 6 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

aldjprtm
    Participant

as long i using netcut for cut down any other users,i feel so satisfying about this software,unlike P2Pover this software is easy tu use and approve can faster your wifi speed : )
    if you using a wifi with lot of people using it, its make your wifi slowly,the wifi form my university is very slow,so i want to check how many people was using wifi on my university,when i check any other user on netcut app,it showd 1002 any otheruser,then its impossible to cut off one by one :”.
    but if using a wifi with little wifi user,its can be most efficient app ,here some pic about what a awesome job that netcut do:
    The User Interface Of Netcut 3.0
    my download speed is faster twice 🙂
    Before sing Netcut
    After using Netcut

aavmxx
    Participant

nice post, I already download the netcut,and it really WOW

teknoastro
    Participant

haha same on you dude, i want to get free pro for one month,but netcut is easy to use and very powerfu,but if anybody know you are using netcut,they will get mad dude hahaha

The forum ‘Support forum netcut. Email support: [email protected] and Discord link below’ is closed to new topics and replies.

NetCut , arcai router, WIFI Speed control for MacOS X , Android and windows