AYUDA! RECOMENDABLE VELOCIDAD DE INTERNET PARA NO TENER LAG PS4

NetCut’s official site Forums Support forum netcut. Email support: [email protected] and Discord link below AYUDA! RECOMENDABLE VELOCIDAD DE INTERNET PARA NO TENER LAG PS4

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  admin 3 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

iAndres
    Participant

A que velocidad de internet es lo recomendable para no tener Packet loss en los juegos

Yo le puse en 34 kbts a todos los dispositivos menos la ps4 y cuando ada en internet me sale packet loss, entonces quiero saber cual es lo recomendable de velocidad de internet que le puedo limitar a los dispositivos

admin
    Keymaster

34Kb is way too low. this need some research and try out , depends on which game and what internet service the device is using. but 34KB is way too low.

iAndres
    Participant

I have 5 megabytes of internet I am from Ecuador bro …. game Call of duty Modern Warfare so what speed do you recommend I put half of the internet meter on it because when the internet speed is very low my brothers want to watch YouTube and start throwing me Packet loss bro ….

Also tried to block YouTube to devices but it doesn’t work …

admin
    Keymaster

Does CUT off works?

When you block youtube, make sure block it before the device try to load youtube video, as it buffer first. or when you block it, the device will only start to load more youtube traffic after it finish use it’s local cache buffer.

Let me know if it is not working for you still.

The forum ‘Support forum netcut. Email support: [email protected] and Discord link below’ is closed to new topics and replies.

NetCut , arcai router, WIFI Speed control for MacOS X , Android and windows