Cannot use netcut for the life of me

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Cuavooo 4 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

Charner
    Participant

Cannot use netcut for the life of me. Almost never loads in as it usually shows me the “get pro” screen with all the “perks” of being pro, but usually never lets me use the program. When it does, it never shows me users or anything at all. I really feel like I lost my money on this. I could use selfish net for free and get better results. I really don’t know what to do at this point.

admin
    Keymaster

Hello Charner,

You might be in a AP that enabled guest mode , that device can not talk to each other. netcut does not work in this kind. can you try it on your home network ?

Charner
    Participant

Hey, I am in my home network, from my PC, running windows 10 pro. I don’t see why this just won’t work, I forgot to mention it in the first message but sometimes it does show devices but it shows only one or two when I know for a fact that there are at least 10 devices connected and actively being used. Please let me know, thanks for the help!

admin
    Keymaster

Is your wifi router have two name? I.E 5g and 2.4 g ? Try connect your windows to the same ap ssid wifi name.

Charner
    Participant

Hey, I’m connected by ethernet cable directly to my router. The other issue is that it just doesn’t update the list of devices when I knowingly connect a new device and the lock/unlock setting is set to unlock and the device can connect. When it does, I press refresh and/or refresh the google page itself or finish netcut with the task manager and restart it; it doesn’t show new devices connecting, the only way I’ve proven it to recognize “new” devices is for me to restart my whole pc, I don’t think that seems like a solutions at all tho. Thanks. It doesn’t have two names, the wifi itself doesn’t and again, I’m ethernet connected.

Cuavooo
    Participant

Same issue here. Tried logging in and I can’t still use it. I’ve used NetCut 3 years ago. There were no issues like this. This is just so frustrating to solve

The forum ‘Support forum netcut. Email support: [email protected] and Discord link below’ is closed to new topics and replies.

NetCut , arcai router, WIFI Speed control for MacOS X , Android and windows