Can't cut off IOS users

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  admin 3 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

reksai12
    Participant

I can’t cut off an IOS device internet. Even though i totally cut them off on netcut, it still connects on the internet and can stream videos on HD60fps. This makes my connection slower. Need help

admin
    Keymaster

if you have more than one IOS devices at home, and they are under same apple account, and you have been turning on HOTSPOT between them. when you cut one of them, the one will request another device in same WIFI to be internet sharing . you can verify that by look at the IOS device’s WIFI name. see if it changed to something your personal hotspot name, instead of your local network. I experience this before.

adaisuki2
    Participant

Thank you. Will be looking in to this

admin
    Keymaster

new version released, it automatically disable localhost’s forwarding, so the speed control is one thing less to work on it. try see if it works ? your help will be greatly welcomed

The forum ‘Support forum netcut. Email support: [email protected] and Discord link below’ is closed to new topics and replies.

NetCut , arcai router, WIFI Speed control for MacOS X , Android and windows