Can't see the devices on my network anymore

This topic contains 9 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  maxkaas 5 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

superman11
    Participant

In my netcut window, only my router and my own pc come up, even though I know for sure there are other people on the network. How do I fix it so that netcut can detect those other devices?

methevas
    Participant

Hey man i used to have the same problem.Try to reinstall the netcut and make sure that you use the wincap that come’s with the installer after that try again.If still you have problem try to disable “Proctect My Computer”.

superman11
    Participant

Yeah, I’ve done all of those things but the problem still persists.

methevas
    Participant

maybe upgrate or downgrate your network card driver’s

admin
    Keymaster

hello superman11,

have you tried this in a different network ? ie: Free Wifi in cafe shop or starbuck?

there is one mode in certail wireless router that can forbid communication between users. in this mode, netcut won’t work.

if you are running netcut for windows. try to plug a wire , it should work this way at least.

Thanks

ahmadsheikh
    Participant

sir my netcut was working fine yesterday i reinstalled (restored) my windows 10 and now its not working properly i have reinstalled netcut like 5 times its in TESTING and also not showing all tthe pc’s connected to router plz sir help me

admin
    Keymaster

Hello Ahmadsheikh,
    welcome onboard.

have you tried to Choice netcard? might be your netcard name was changed after the install.

THanks
    Admin

anonymous12
    Participant

Hi. I had the same problem. If you click Scan Net on the right it should find all the devices connected to your network.
    Regards
    anonymous12

haroonakram
    Participant

Just reselect your net card. The button (Choice NetCard) is available just beside the button of (Cut Off). Just reselect even if it is already chosen. It requires being rechosen. Ones you reselect it, all the IP address will appear on the list.
    If this does not work, try to repeat the above-mentioned procedure with unchecking the (Protect My Computer) box.
    Hope this will work!
    Thanks

maxkaas
    Participant

Where do i find Choice Netcard?

The forum ‘Support forum netcut. Email support: [email protected] and Discord link below’ is closed to new topics and replies.

NetCut , arcai router, WIFI Speed control for MacOS X , Android and windows