Cant slow down speed, only cut off

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  admin 3 hours, 9 minutes ago.

• Author

Numezz
    Participant

Im on windows 10. I cant root my phone.

When will new update come to enable slow down speed of other devices, not just cut them off completely?

admin
    Keymaster

hello, 3.60 has released. try see if it helps please

Numezz
    Participant

When I try to limit connection it still cuts it off completely, but when I cut it off it does nothing (I can still access with full speed). Its kind of a same situation just a little more confusing because now to cut it off I have to limit it, because cut off (completely red wifi icon) does nothing.

I have Ubee router if it helps anything.

admin
    Keymaster

hello Numezz,

What is your windows version? also, are you one mutiple hub that bridge together?

When you try netcut speed control, it should be within same physical network, ie: connected to same AP router. even you can see those client appear in netcut, sometime , they are bridged from other AP router. I hope this make sense?

Numezz
    Participant

Im on windows 10. I dont know what you mean by multiple hub. We are all connected to internet through same router. Same Wifi name and password.

admin
    Keymaster

hmm, do you know how many physical router exist in your area that you all connect to ? one ? or many ?

you can only speed control to the device that connected to same one router .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.