Cutting off while connected thru sub router

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Salvatio 6 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

Salvatio
    Participant

Hello,
    first I want to appreciate your work
    I’ve bought a router so I can connect with a computer in another room. Im using WISP mode. Naturaly netcut shows me only devices connected to the router. Is there a way to access main AP without using wifi adapter and moving computer just to cut of some magicans? I’ve tried to set router into regenerative amplifier, which should just copy everything from main AP, but it somehow completely cracks the net and even block me from accessing router.
    Also I am a Windows Phone user, so..
    Thanks

admin
    Keymaster

netcut need to work at Layer 2 level. when your computer behind NAT , netcut can only talk to your computer and the router. that’s why it can’t work.

does your router support Bridge mode ? if not, you have to make sure the computer run netcut are within same Layer 2 network of your network.

Salvatio
    Participant

Thanks for fast response.
    Asus RT-12K
    (Wireless router mode
    Repeater mode
    Access Point(AP) mode
    WISP mode)
    So I guess not. I’ll try to consult it with someone in my native language based on your reply, since Im really lost when it comes to connectivity and I realize how it can be frustrating helping to regular Joe.

The forum ‘Support forum netcut. Email support: [email protected] and Discord link below’ is closed to new topics and replies.

NetCut , arcai router, WIFI Speed control for MacOS X , Android and windows