Defender doesn't work on Windows 10

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Wauro11 3 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

Wauro11
    Participant

I have bought Netcut yesterday, and noticed that defender doesn’t protect me from android netcut. It says my pc (where netcut is installed) isn’t neither attacker nor protected. Also sometimes it cannot affect to my anothers pc connection, turn it off or on, only clean reinstall can help me.

admin
    Keymaster

click on the defender button switch to switch it back ON. when you see the status of your PC have “protected” it is then protected.

it is possiable the under layer netCut service process been killed by anti-virus, need to check and unblock netCut running. netcut_windows.exe

Wauro11
      Participant

thanks for reply, but unfortunately it did not help me. I have turned windows defender and firewal off, switched button in netcut but nothing, my phone still can cut my connection. All other functions work besides protect.

admin
    Keymaster

when you turned the protection ON. from your phone, are you be able to see the PC shows as protected?

admin
    Keymaster

also, have you adjusted systme time on the PC that runs netCut ? if you do. you might confuse the netCut keep alive timer, that result unable to defend.

admin
    Keymaster

if you do adjust the timer. try to restart netCut by reboot PC or restart aips service.

Wauro11
      Participant

I have done all these steps, rebooted pc a lot of times, but anyway, i dont know why, protect doesn’t work for me, and my phone still easily cut my connection.

The forum ‘Support forum netcut. Email support: [email protected] and Discord link below’ is closed to new topics and replies.

NetCut , arcai router, WIFI Speed control for MacOS X , Android and windows