devices in jail still say connected

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  FourAMbayBridge 4 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

kworden
    Participant

Hello,
    I have put several devices in jail and moved the slider all the way to the left, and this network indicator is all red, but they continue to show as connected. Are they really connected?

admin
    Keymaster

” connected ” != Internet WIFI working.

when they show RED, it means they can no longer use internet . even their wifi still connected.

Mike3000
    Participant

Admin answer is a LIE. This does not work. I will get a refund from Pay Pal.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 11 months ago by  Mike3000.

admin
    Keymaster

Hello Mike3000, please let me know your PayPal order id. It will be refunded no problem.

Are you using Windows netcut or Android netcut?

Thanks

admin
    Keymaster

Hello Mike3000, please let me know your PayPal order id. It will be refunded no problem.

Are you using Windows netcut or Android netcut?

Thanks

elenacdelavega
    Participant

the same thing happens to me, I have devices in jail and are in red, but they still able to the internet connection, I mean they’re able to use the internet normally. I’m using windows 10 netcut and doesn’t work for me. How I get the refund?

admin
    Keymaster

hello Elenacdelavega,

you can write to [email protected] with your order ID and request for refund.

FourAMbayBridge
    Participant

so basically my understanding of it is as follows:
    on a router, the first device to download and use netcut is the “admin” so if anyone other device has used netcut first on your router then only that device can control the wifi. any device can download netcut and use it to defend against other netcut attempts but other than getting a new router or possibly factory resetting your router and then trying to reinstall and use netcut may be the only 2 options you have. i just got a new pc and netcut is basically useless for me right now.

i could be wrong but this is what i think is happening for both of us. unless there is just something wrong with your install/firewall/computer setup

The forum ‘Support forum netcut. Email support: [email protected] and Discord link below’ is closed to new topics and replies.

NetCut , arcai router, WIFI Speed control for MacOS X , Android and windows