Disable ipforwarding in windows 10. Look this if speed control not working

NetCut’s official site Forums Support forum netcut. Email support: [email protected] and Discord link below Disable ipforwarding in windows 10. Look this if speed control not working

Tagged: 

This topic contains 8 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  johnseena 3 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

admin
    Keymaster

Disclaimer: Making changes to register setting on windows 10 could result system not function well to a point that you have to factory reset or system restore. do not action unless you fully aware of below steps.

This is for user who have windows netcut, be able to see traffic report/speed etc, but can’t not speed control, two things need to look at.

1 Disable IP router:

Navigate to the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\ Services\Tcpip\Parameters\IPEnableRouter setting,

right click and select Modify. Change 1 to 0 and exit the editor.

Step 2:

Click on Winkey + R on the keyboard
    Type services.msc and hit ok
    Navigate to the Routing and Remote Access service. R
    Right click and select Properties.
    Change to STOP and click on Stop to stop the service.
    Please post back with the result.

• This topic was modified 3 years, 11 months ago by  admin.

Flyssa
    Participant

Can’t use the free version, I see ads on the page but still asks me to disable adblocker.

admin
    Keymaster

when you disable ad blocker , please refresh page then try. also, if you have more than one ad blocker need to take care of all.

Nebax
    Participant

i have pro and limit bandwith is not working 🙁

DM88
    Participant

Please I need help I recently downloaded net cut and accidentally deleted it yesterday I downloaded it again but now when I press the WiFi button it those not cut off the device. Is there anything I can do to fix this? I deleted yesterday from my desktop is that the problem

Masterchief21
    Participant

I am having the same problem I cannot control the speed of the connected devices

admin
    Keymaster

make sure you connect to same SSID router, and disable router’s Ipv6.

elmedico
    Participant

did you fint the problem?

johnseena
    Participant

Opt for Assignment Help services in Australia if you don’t want to miss the due dates. Pick the right service provider and share your project details carefully so you will not get any issue in the future. So, place your order now for assignment writing services.
    For More Relevant Information Visit here-
    https://www.greatassignmenthelp.com/au/

The forum ‘Support forum netcut. Email support: [email protected] and Discord link below’ is closed to new topics and replies.

NetCut , arcai router, WIFI Speed control for MacOS X , Android and windows