dl link says 3.071, but file is 3.074

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  admin 4 years ago.

• Author

EyeDuDab
    Participant

help please, the program refuses to drop the required connections.
    all devices placed in jail still have full internet access.

i read that rolling back to 3.071 fixes this, but its impossible to find. and yours is mislabled

EyeDuDab
    Participant

…it is labled 3.071, but it installs 3.074 instead

admin
    Keymaster

3.0.74 has same code base , it is 3.0.71.

Are you on a network that has WiFi repeater? Try a network at home with one WiFi access point.

EyeDuDab
    Participant

i am on a single AP router

there is only 1 band, and its a very basic setup.
    if it helps, i also have the side issue of never correctly installing winpcap. there is always an issue with some driver needs me to skip. but finishes installation anyways, then propmts me to restart my machine. then your website loads up, and annoyingly gets in the way of the restart now window during the final setup process.

i pay for pro, that didnt help. i also have friends that have the exact same issue on completely different networks as me.

as far as the version number, i read one user who reverted back to the real 3.071 and it solved his issue.

EyeDuDab
    Participant

i also tried the phone app for android.

interesting stuff happened…

first i installed netcut on my laptop (win10 – fully updated)

then i placed my device in jail. the device still had full internet connection at this point.

i then forgot about the device being in jail when i installed the android phone app. i opened up the phone app and proceeded to see the device in the list, it had no indication of loss of connection, nor being previously cut off from the webapp (previously on pc in chrome)

at this point i proceed to jail the device using the mobile app. it lets me jail it. and unjail it. but here is interesting… the actions in the phone app were never recognized to unjail the device, and i was suddenly left with my device now unable to connect back to the internet on the now unjailed device after using the phones app.

i logged back in on the laptop using chrome, i open up the webapp, and i see the device still in jail. so i used the webapp to unjail the device, and the connection restored.

admin
    Keymaster

Is your phone rooted?

The forum ‘Support forum netcut. Email support: [email protected] and Discord link below’ is closed to new topics and replies.

NetCut , arcai router, WIFI Speed control for MacOS X , Android and windows