Funciona muy mal

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  admin 3 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

cesar09
    Participant

Hace meses uso el corta servicio de ip y me causa tirones en los juegos con perdidas de paquetes , corta el acceso de internet en cada dispositivo, tengo todo firewall todo desactivado no tengo antivirus nada de eso, win deff desactivado para que agregan mas funciones si no va a funcionar el programa y para saber si era su programa me di cuenta que desactivando mi internet desde router ya no tira esos tirones de perdida de paquetes

admin
    Keymaster

new version 3.0.118 has released for this, it reduce much scan packet.

cesar09
    Participant

Is it an option that I have to change or is it already implemented?
    https://prnt.sc/twwwd2
    I leave an image to know if that is the option

Espero su respuesta gracias

admin
    Keymaster

it is already implemented.

cesar09
    Participant

Ok then not that option that I send in the image, thanks

cesar09
    Participant

Gracias pero sigue dando perdida de paquetes y no funciona tengo que reinstalar cada 1 dia, para evitar esa perdida de paquetes seguro esa opcion pro :c

admin
    Keymaster

Reinstall should not having difference.

Try to not speed control too many devices at same time would help.

cesar09
    Participant

Yes, but I always did and it always worked fine and now with the new updates it no longer works properly! sometimes by wanting to improve the program they are actually making it worse! it’s my opinion it’s not like before: c

cesar09
    Participant

I don’t control the speed, I cut the internet from all the devices but it gives me packet loss the same! I noticed and the devices are cut but in the admin computer this netcut gives packet losses! Is there any solution?

admin
    Keymaster

unfortantuly , there is no solution on this, if you have a space PC / root phone, you can try to run netCut from it, so your game pc bandwidth does not impact.

admin
    Keymaster

try to use RJ45 Cable connection on the PC, it will careless to the packets and have full bandwitdh to your router

The forum ‘Support forum netcut. Email support: [email protected] and Discord link below’ is closed to new topics and replies.

NetCut , arcai router, WIFI Speed control for MacOS X , Android and windows