Gateway # appears in IP Address field, needs fixed

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  admin 3 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

chrispb76
    Participant

Found the two Users I needed it to: my laptop where it is installed; and the wifi through my Xbox. Bu, on the Xbox User on one it has the Gateway # in the place where IP Address is supposed to be, which makes the tool useless. When scanned, it displays all the correct numbers. So I copied and pasted the IP Address and MAC numbers into the find/search, and it doesn’t even recognize the User info it just displayed from the scan results. I bought this for one reason, and it doesn’t work right.

admin
    Keymaster

do you mean the xbox shows under trust users? or xbox itself shows as Gateway ?

If xbox shows under trust users. you can drag it to “other network user” . then control speed .

if xbox shows as gateway. it must be a wrongly scanned. you can reboot PC to force netCut to reload everything. Or you can restart windows service “AIPS”.

The forum ‘Support forum netcut. Email support: [email protected] and Discord link below’ is closed to new topics and replies.

NetCut , arcai router, WIFI Speed control for MacOS X , Android and windows