I broke my pc

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  admin 7 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

MarioRanon
    Participant

Hi arcai, I think that I did something stupid, I change the MAC in my mobile phone, netcut stopped working and i cant do anything with my pc because y cut myself
    What can i do?
    If u can answer me in spanish i would be greatful

Anonymous

You could reboot your phone, this will resume your PC back online.

And even if you changed your phone MAC, netcut should still work. after reboot your phone. you can try that.

at worse case, you can reset your phone’s mac to it’s original.

also, if netcut works normal after you change your MAC, you should login into netcut pro so your membership binding with your userID instead of MAC address.

thanks
    admin

MarioRanon
    Participant

I rebooted my phone but it didnt work, then I tried to change my MAC adress another time but i cant because my phone isnt rooted yet.
    When i open netcut nothing appears there.

Anonymous

if your phone not rooted, netcut should not working.

what’s the problem you try to resolve now?

MarioRanon
    Participant

Im not very good at english and maybe I am typing something wrong, so i will type it again.
    I use netcut in my pc, in netcut there’s a button called ‘change MAC’ i use it to change the MAC of my phone, then the devices which appear on netcut disappear. Later,I try to use internet in my pc and i saw that i wasnt able to do it (i wasnt able to do it in any device except my mobile) but if i turn off my pc i can use internet in any device.
    Thats the problem if turn on my computer i can use internet only in my mobile phone.
    If you didnt understand something just type me, i will answer at the moment; thanks for your help

MarioRanon
    Participant

Hi? I need a bit of help, this is important!!

admin
    Keymaster

so you are cloning your Mobile’s MAC to your PC . all you need to do is to reset your PC’s MAC back to original.

the reason when your pc online, your phone can’t online is that they use same MAC. just reset your PC’s mac.

it can be done within netcut for windows.

The forum ‘Support forum netcut. Email support: [email protected] and Discord link below’ is closed to new topics and replies.

NetCut , arcai router, WIFI Speed control for MacOS X , Android and windows