i cant see my brothers jailed phone in netcut windows

This topic contains 14 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  admin 5 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

nationation
    Participant

pls help ok ok. i jailed my brothers phone so he cant access our internet and i closed the chrome after that i came back like for 12 hours and when im going to unjailed my brothers phone i cant see his jailed phone on netcut windows now he cant access internet but he is connected in our wifi but hes not appearing in the jailed networks or gadgets? pls help me im srry if im a bad boy i just wanted to prank my older brother

nationation
    Participant

im bad at english sorry

nationation
    Participant

now im nervous what to do

nationation
    Participant

like what if i uninstall netcut is it going to work? can my brother finally can access our internet even tho he still in jailed networks? pls answer all my question @admin ty 🙂

nationation
    Participant

hello @admin big problem my phone cant connect in our internet even tho its not jailed in netcut windows pls help

nationation
    Participant

i think my problem is all the connected devices cant access internet accept the trusted user “my computer”

admin
    Keymaster

Looks like you have netlock ON. and didn’t put all your trust user into trust user list.

you can try turn off netlock. or simply uninstall netcut and reboot your PC.

nationation
    Participant

ummm
    i dont know whats netlock and i never ever heard netlock

nationation
    Participant

ill follow ur step ty

nationation
    Participant

umm yo i tried to uninstall my netcut and reboot and same still~ other devices still cant connect in our internet (imdumbkindlyhelpmethankyou)

nationation
    Participant

btw im using pc i dont know if the i own netlock but i never turned anything like netlock

nationation
    Participant

doesnt work even tho i tried to reboot my router pc modem i also uninstall netcut pls halppp~

nationation
    Participant

this is my hypothesis
    so i jailed my brothers phone and hes mad about it he reboot our modem after that wireless devices cant connect in our internet

nationation
    Participant

hello @admin

admin
    Keymaster

hello Nationnation,

Trying to be clear.

If you have uninstalled netcut, and rebooted router. and be able to CONNECT TO WIFI, BUT can NOT use internet. then it sounds like your WIFI router having issue with upstream.

Are you be able to login into your wifi router to take a look see if the connection to ISP is OK? it is usually somehting like http://192.168.0.1 or http://192.168.1.1

thanks

The forum ‘Support forum netcut. Email support: [email protected] and Discord link below’ is closed to new topics and replies.

NetCut , arcai router, WIFI Speed control for MacOS X , Android and windows