it doesn't work for me :c

This topic contains 20 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Roccorexy 4 years ago.

• Author

Roccorexy
    Participant

Hello, please help, I have paid for 1 month, I use it in windows 10, I updated and everything is normal, but when I want to do the test on my cell phone and on other devices it does not work, it continues just as fast. In my task admin I see that if netcut_windows is run, aips is not listed

Roccorexy
    Participant

Psdt: when I finished installing I got 2 options (reboot or reboot later) I gave it a reboot and my internet was cut off on my pc and all my devices, I uninstalled it and my internet came back, any help on that?

admin
    Keymaster

make sure your PC is connect to same SSID as the phone. otherwise you can only CUT. can not speed control.

Roccorexy
    Participant

He won’t let me cut off the internet, everything remains the same.
    Both are linked to the same wifi

admin
    Keymaster

same SSID ? one WIFI router might have two ssid . 2.4G and 5G.

Roccorexy
    Participant

How do I verify that? Could you explain to me please?

Roccorexy
    Participant

In my house there are 5 different cell phones, 2 pc and a play (all connect to the wifi, except the pcs) I wanted to cut off the signal to 2 phones to test and it does not work, the task admin only checks netcut_windows and no a1ps, it will have to see that in something?

• This reply was modified 4 years ago by  Roccorexy. Reason: lenguage

admin
    Keymaster

if netcut_windows.exe is running , and from the web interface you see “netCut is running under Admin”. it is fine.

for connection part. when you connect to WIFI , you should have a WIFI Access point name to connect to. check the one you connect via PC , and check the one your phone connect to. make sure they are the same.

if you can login into WIFI router , check or disable one SSID that you don’t want to use. so only one SSIF working .

Roccorexy
    Participant

Dude, but where do I see who I can connect to, whether it’s 2.4g or 5g? : /

Roccorexy
    Participant

I can not cut the internet to any of my devices, which are more than 6, it is very rare that they are all connected to one ssid and my pc to the other.-, it does not work for me

admin
    Keymaster

is your PC connected via Ethernet Cable to the router?

Roccorexy
    Participant

yes, a yellow wire

admin
    Keymaster

hmm. can you try let your PC also connect to router via WIFI ? not through the yellow wire? then run netcut?

Roccorexy
    Participant

Can only be wired: /

Roccorexy
    Participant

Then I will not be able to use your service

Roccorexy
    Participant

Do you have an email? I want to request a refund

admin
    Keymaster

yes. please send order ID to [email protected]

admin
    Keymaster

do you have a Laptop that run windows you may want to try ?

Roccorexy
    Participant

unfortunately I do not have a laptop, only desktop PC and cell phones

admin
    Keymaster

if you can set your AP router into Bridge mode. it should work the same . do you want to try ? you need login into your router however. 🙂
    anyway, mail me the order ID please. no worries.

Roccorexy
    Participant

I do not have the router user and my internet provider only handles calls due to internet failures (reason for quarantine), I already sent you an email with subject “Refund” gives you a revised one please

The forum ‘Support forum netcut. Email support: [email protected] and Discord link below’ is closed to new topics and replies.

NetCut , arcai router, WIFI Speed control for MacOS X , Android and windows