just purchased pro and says my email doesnt exist

This topic contains 11 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  admin 4 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

Tantrumking80
    Participant

I was logged into pro which doesnt even work, both ps4 still have full connection, no proxy on computer. I have order id and uid and paypal confirmation. where sdid my account go?! and why doesnt your program work instantly if at all?

Tantrumking80
    Participant

I have cut the net to my ps4 ip adress and run a connection test and its still fully connected on the wi-fi. garbage

Tantrumking80
    Participant

doesnt even show my devices half the time sitting with 12 devices on wi-fi not 1 foud in search…

admin
    Keymaster

Hello,

Can you disable remote route service on your windows? your own windows might be forwarding the traffic when cut off.

admin
    Keymaster

or if your router have IPV6 , please disable IPV6. it is not supported

killitnowho
    Participant

remote is off and i dont know how to disable the 1pv6 deal?

killitnowho
    Participant

I changed the ipv6 to off, also did nothing to help cutting..
    What is the delay of the cut and why does it not fully cut another device can still sense the one ive cut even after 30 seconds

admin
    Keymaster

are you using latest version 3.0.63 ? on the cut off device , can you verify is it can still browse internet?

admin
    Keymaster

hello Killitnowho,

do you have your router model number and screenshot of your router’s admin page? it would be helpful for us to work on it.

killitnowho
    Participant

I have cleared browser cache pre and post d/l I am only getting 3.062 from your d/l windows option

killitnowho
    Participant

do you have a private message board for picture of router admin page. not placing it on a forum

admin
    Keymaster

please mail to [email protected]
    also, 3.0.62 should be good too, are you using 3.0.62?

The forum ‘Support forum netcut. Email support: [email protected] and Discord link below’ is closed to new topics and replies.

NetCut , arcai router, WIFI Speed control for MacOS X , Android and windows