Long Time User.. Now Broken?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  hellupinharlem 6 years, 12 months ago.

• Author

4Thot
    Participant

Ive used this wonderful program for ages. Now when I start netcut.exe (as admin ofc) I get the cute little splash screen then the actual application never shows. Anyone got any ideas on how to fix this? I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling more times than I can count. This program has been a life-saver. Help!

admin
    Keymaster

you need to run it as admin.

4Thot
    Participant

As I stated above in parenthesis: Of course, always do. Any idea why it doesn’t appear at all after splash screen, and soon disappears from my processes list shortly after opening. And yes I’ve tried reinstalling and even removing the service as well.

4Thot
    Participant

Any help??????

Philippines
    Participant

Hi 4Thot!

On desktop this Netcut then click right status “Run as Administrator”. It worked. 😉

hellupinharlem
    Participant

Netcut has been having serious problems on windows. Right now there is a very obvious and known problem where if your ISP and/or Administrator handling your website (whichever is the case) has Mask IP on, Netcut absolutely, positively will 1. not work, 2. not show all connected clients, 3. block/stop traffic from the mask IPs, as they are fake. This is especially a problem on Mikrotek routers.

The forum ‘Support forum netcut. Email support: [email protected] and Discord link below’ is closed to new topics and replies.

NetCut , arcai router, WIFI Speed control for MacOS X , Android and windows