NatCut Android no actualiza

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  iAndres 3 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

iAndres
    Participant

In NetCut for Android I have a problem in my house they restarted the router after that and the users did not go out again and I restarted my cell phone, I have reinstalled the app but it still does not catch and if you have root permissions enabled help please

admin
    Keymaster

I don’t understand the text. what the problem?

iAndres
    Participant

Good Morning
    Since restarting the router, users connected to the internet never came back to me in the application.

iAndres
    Participant

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UWOmx7XT6Vl-3ww8v4KuX043u-kIMh90/view?usp=drivesdk

No me sale ningún usuario que estén conectado en internet y en mi casa si están conectados algunos…

• This reply was modified 3 years, 9 months ago by  iAndres.

admin
    Keymaster

have you tried exit netCut and restart it?
    Also, make sure your are not connect to a guest network. check the router setting.

iAndres
    Participant

It works 100% for me but I installed it enough times until it worked if it was the case that I was in a guest network, can you help me, as is the configuration that I have to do in the router to not be in a guest network …

iAndres
    Participant

anyway thank you very much.

The forum ‘Support forum netcut. Email support: [email protected] and Discord link below’ is closed to new topics and replies.

NetCut , arcai router, WIFI Speed control for MacOS X , Android and windows