Need advice from admins here. I have an Idea who keep cutting me….

NetCut’s official site Forums Support forum netcut. Email support: [email protected] and Discord link below Need advice from admins here. I have an Idea who keep cutting me….

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  going123 4 years ago.

• Author

going123
    Participant

Net cut admins, Good day. I have an Idea of who is the user that keeps cutting me from a Wi-Fi connection thanks to using Net Cut Defender, but sometimes I saw multiple IP addresses and one MAC address. I need some advice and I have some questions. Here:
    1. So I saw multiple IP addresses and one MAC address. What does this mean?
    2. What do I do now that I saw those IP addresses and one MAC address?
    3. I subscribed for a year on the Net Cut website. How do I use this to protect me from getting cut off from a Wi-Fi?
    4. Here is a new one that I’ve never experienced before and it happened today 4-18-2020. The user who cut me is only using one IP address followed by the word “unverified” then the MAC address. Here’s the example:
    2020/04/18 11:40:58 111.111.1.11 (Unverified!) [The user’s MAC address was here]
    5. Sometimes when I browse the internet using Google Chrome then refreshed the page, it says that I am not connected on the internet or no connection or DNS server bad. That happens even though my Wi-Fi icon says that I have internet connection access. I even have Wi-Fi analyzer that I bought ten bucks then downloaded and installed from Microsoft store online, it only says Bad Connection blinking in orange colored star. What does this mean?
    6. I use a NORD VPN and Net Cut defender at the same time, thoughts on this admins? Any good/bad comments?
    7. I use OPERA internet browser with their free VPN feature enabled and NORD VPN on. Bad idea or not?
    8. Is there a way from command prompt on your computer to do something about this?
    9. What is your contact support email that I can ask admins from?
    10. Do you guys have a Net Cut Defender auto update feature so I don’t have to re-install the software?
    11. I hope it’s not too much, but I’ll just leave the link here for some questions that’re related to this. Here: https://www.reddit.com/r/computer/comments/dfi5c1/how_can_you_tell_if_someone_is_cutting_you_off/

Other users, please feel free to leave some of your thoughts too. I turned on the “Notify me of follow-up replies via email” just in case I might miss it. If it’s OK, please email me there too. I’ve burnt out of questions for now, but there must be more. Please help. Thanks very much.

admin
    Keymaster

1. So I saw multiple IP addresses and one MAC address. What does this mean?
    It means, the PC changed IP during the time defender running.

2. What do I do now that I saw those IP addresses and one MAC address?
    You don’t need to do anything, however , if you like to trace down, you can do a reverse DNS look up to the IP, to find the computer name. there you can find the attacker’s PC name.

3. I subscribed for a year on the Net Cut website. How do I use this to protect me from getting cut off from a Wi-Fi?
    you run netCut 3.0 and turn on defender.

4. Here is a new one that I’ve never experienced before and it happened today 4-18-2020. The user who cut me is only using one IP address followed by the word “unverified” then the MAC address. Here’s the example:

2020/04/18 11:40:58 111.111.1.11 (Unverified!) [The user’s MAC address was here]

It means the user are using a fake IP. MAC address is what matters.

5. Sometimes when I browse the internet using Google Chrome then refreshed the page, it says that I am not connected on the internet or no connection or DNS server bad. That happens even though my Wi-Fi icon says that I have internet connection access. I even have Wi-Fi analyzer that I bought ten bucks then downloaded and installed from Microsoft store online, it only says Bad Connection blinking in orange colored star. What does this mean?
    It means one of two things 1. you do have a weak WIFI. Or 2. someone is cutting you by talk to gateway only. this way defender does not detect it. however if you have defender running, you should be fine.

6. I use a NORD VPN and Net Cut defender at the same time, thoughts on this admins? Any good/bad comments?

They have no conflicts.

7. I use OPERA internet browser with their free VPN feature enabled and NORD VPN on. Bad idea or not?

I don’t use any of the service, so I can’t really comment. but netcut and defender are not conflict with those. VPN works at IP later. Defender works at Layer 2 . they are not related.

8. Is there a way from command prompt on your computer to do something about this?

About what “this”? I assume you mean refresh ARP cache? defender does that already for you.

9. What is your contact support email that I can ask admins from?
    [email protected]

10. Do you guys have a Net Cut Defender auto update feature so I don’t have to re-install the software?

No, we don’t have Defender auto update yet. netCut 3.0 has this feature.

11. I hope it’s not too much, but I’ll just leave the link here for some questions that’re related to this. Here: https://www.reddit.com/r/computer/comments/dfi5c1/how_can_you_tell_if_someone_is_cutting_you_off/

Thanks

going123
    Participant

Thank you Admin for a response!

The forum ‘Support forum netcut. Email support: [email protected] and Discord link below’ is closed to new topics and replies.

NetCut , arcai router, WIFI Speed control for MacOS X , Android and windows