NetCut 1.4.9 Pro version does not work,

This topic contains 15 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Huyar_1770 3 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

Huyar_1770
    Participant

Hello I have a question I downloaded Netcut 1.4.9 pro online, it was working on my SM-G532F phone before 2017-2018, but now it is not working 2020? was this update ???

admin
    Keymaster

Huyar_1770
    Participant

Again Hello for your response Thank you, I have one more question How many years will I buy premium?

admin
    Keymaster

I don’t understand your question. are you asking what premium price ? you can find the price within netCut Pro interface itself.

Huyar_1770
    Participant

I mean, how much should I pay for 1 year premium in Netcut Pro option ?? and my english is not good sorry๐Ÿ˜”

admin
    Keymaster

Please install latest netcut , you have to pay via the link inside netcut pro tab page so the pro membership can apply to your uid.

The price right now is
    0.99 for one week
    2.99 for one month.
    29 for one year.

Huyar_1770
    Participant

hmmm 1 year 29 was a bit more but anyway๐Ÿ˜• and i always translate my turkish language into english language, okay thank you! ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚

Huyar_1770
    Participant

can I use it 1 month free this?๐Ÿค”

Huyar_1770
    Participant

Hello again! What is your answer? KeyMaster๐Ÿค”

Huyar_1770
    Participant

and i was going to write a comment but captcha says i couldn’t write an error, so i write here (netcut Arcai.com is generally good, my answer is 1 day late, I’m waiting for more, so I’m just glad๐Ÿ™‚)

admin
    Keymaster

How do you use netCut ? for game? which game? why it netCut helps?

Huyar_1770
    Participant

no no no, you misunderstood me I was going to write a comment but the error appeared on the page so I wanted to send it to you, ๐Ÿ™‚ but whatever, I asked you a question 1 month can I use it for free? ๐Ÿค”

Huyar_1770
    Participant

I don’t have English, actually I’m sorry, I hope you understand me enough๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜•

admin
    Keymaster

Huyar_1770
    Participant

OK!! Thanks for your help and answer,๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ˜€

Huyar_1770
    Participant

and I generally use the NetCut application, I asked, ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚

The forum ‘Support forum netcut. Email support: [email protected] and Discord link below’ is closed to new topics and replies.

NetCut , arcai router, WIFI Speed control for MacOS X , Android and windows