Netcut 3.0.110 is cutting my internet when I installed it

NetCut’s official site Forums Support forum netcut. Email support: [email protected] and Discord link below Netcut 3.0.110 is cutting my internet when I installed it

This topic contains 26 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  admin 3 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

Moivel95
    Participant

I updated to the latest version of netcut that is 3.0.110. After it finished instaled the internet automatically goes off. I thought it was a problem with my wifi, however y uninstaled netcut and I got internet again.Somebody help me, i really need netcut,

admin
    Keymaster

try 3.0.111 . and reboot your WIFI router when this happen again.

admin
    Keymaster

after you installed upgrade, have you tried reboot your windows?

Moivel95
    Participant

Yes, i reboot mi laptop, and wifi and still i cant connect to internet. Can you help me with the download link of the version 3.0.111

admin
    Keymaster

Moivel95
    Participant

I installed the 3.0.111 version and still i cant connect to internet. As soon as I unstalled netcut i have internet again. I reboot my laptop, reboot my wifi router, checked my ip address and y dns, and i cant solve the problem. There’s something that cuts me out my intenet at the instalation process.

admin
    Keymaster

after you installed netcut, are you be able to ping your gateway ?

Moivel95
    Participant

im not sure what do yoy mean by “ping my gateway” but i went to my comand and the ping is:
    C:\Users\moise>ping 192.168.0.1

Haciendo ping a 192.168.0.1 con 32 bytes de datos:
    Respuesta desde 192.168.0.100: TTL expirado en tránsito.
    Respuesta desde 192.168.0.1: bytes=32 tiempo=3ms TTL=255
    Respuesta desde 192.168.0.1: bytes=32 tiempo=2ms TTL=255
    Respuesta desde 192.168.0.1: bytes=32 tiempo=2ms TTL=255.

Yesterday. i installed the new update of netcut while playing League of Legends, my ping was 89. As soon as the instalation procees finished my ping rises up to 15000 and it never goes down.

admin
    Keymaster

Does now it looks normal 3ms ? when you first time run, it will do a scan. which will last for 6 seconds. so wait to test your net after 6-10 seconds.

Moivel95
    Participant

I waited more than 10 seconds, but the internet speed is so slow that no webpage opens. I looked at mi wifi setting, and it says the problem is the DNS. I saw a lot of youtube videos to solve the DNS problem, but still i has the same problem. Theres something that netcut is affecting the DNS

admin
    Keymaster

were you speed controlling/cut off any devices when this happen?

How many device were you trying to control at same time?

do you have a Pro membership? what’s the UID if yes

Moivel95
    Participant

There were 3 divices connected. But the only device affect is my laptop, in which i installed netcut.
    I dont have pro membership 🙁

admin
    Keymaster

were you speed controlling/cut off any devices when this happen?

admin
    Keymaster

do you have other software that try to modify netcut cool down or limit ?

Moivel95
    Participant

no, before the update netcut works perfectly. but since i updated to the latest version i have this problem.

admin
    Keymaster

that’s very strange. do you have other laptop or VM you can try ? a clean PC.

Moivel95
    Participant

I installed netcut in another pc and it works well. Theres something in my laptop that makes netcut interrup my internet connection. Do you have any idea whats happening?? I didnt change or installed something that modify netcut. I have no idea what to do

admin
    Keymaster

Clean browser cache or try use edge browser. New release need reload new UI code.

Moivel95
    Participant

i clean browser cache and still i have the same problem. I noticed that if i use microsoft edge browser, internet perfectly but in google chrome, vivaldi (browser that i use) and my online games internet is not working

admin
    Keymaster

you might have something on your google chrome extension that does that. otherwise I can’t think of why.

Moivel95
    Participant

The only extensions i have is Rajuten and adblock, and i activate the option to pause while using netcut. Hopefully with a new update i can use netcut 🙁 because now is impossible

admin
    Keymaster

It is not reproducible at our LAb with windows 10, chrome. it is running fine on a clean new build windows 10 at you side.

do you mean “Rajuten and adblock” when they enabled, netCut can’t work ?

Moivel95
    Participant

I know theres something in my laptop that is affecting netcut. But i dont know how that happens, because i use everyday netcut perfectly, but as soon as i updated to the version 3.0.110 i cant use internet, so i cant use netcut, navigate in google chrome or vivaldi, play onlinegames, cant connect to skype, steam or any otrher online platform. The only thing that works is microsft edge.

Rakuten and adblock are extensions i use in my browser, but never had affected netcut.

admin
    Keymaster

netCut is running fine in clean windows 10 and window 7 SP1 with latest security pack . so at the moment unless we have a way to reproduce it. we will not be able to do any “fix”. please provide how to reproduce the problem.

Other than that , possible problem related to your system network could be and fix are.

1. try to reconnect your WIFI, make sure your WIFI TCP/IP is using DHCP automatic obtain IP. if it is fixed IP, make sure the Fix IP is there that is not blank. (some user report this and be able fix the problem after reconnect to WIFI

2. remove /disable google chrome ext that may interface with netCut.

3. switch to a different browser .

4 . Clean browser cache.

5. uninstall netcut –reboot — download latest from https://www.arcai.com/download/netcut.exe — Install and REBOOT. library requires reboot .

• This reply was modified 3 years, 9 months ago by  admin.

Moivel95
    Participant

Do you have any idea what to do if in my browser appears “DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NO_INTERNET”

admin
    Keymaster

it just means your PC does not have internet. when this happen , I would try ping gateway see if my PC is connected. the WIFI might need reconnect.

admin
    Keymaster

If there are other network monitor/control software running on your PC, netCut may not work together.

Known incompatible software:
    Netbalancer,
    Avast antivírus

The forum ‘Support forum netcut. Email support: [email protected] and Discord link below’ is closed to new topics and replies.

NetCut , arcai router, WIFI Speed control for MacOS X , Android and windows