netCut 3.0 For Windows Review by Goufirous

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Goufirous 6 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Goufirous
    Participant

Hi , I’m using both netCut 3 for window and android (free version) , and I m really in love with the power of control they offer , I m happy to say every one should give em a try , I m so eager to try the Pro option especially the speed search option and the total lock ,
    And i hope the developers work on the UI of the app more ,

review img sc

thanks for reading my review , Goufirous

Voupiloop
    Participant

Good review , I think you are right about the ui . I should be more user friendly . good luck .

Goufirous
    Participant

I forgot to say I used netCut 3.0 on multiple browsers . (chrome.firefox.edge) but I prefer use chrome .and cause I m using the free version I be faced a problem with the fake Mac spoofing and dynamic IP changing . and I thing the problem solved in the pro version .
    Goufirous .

• This reply was modified 6 years, 5 months ago by  Goufirous.

Lofrough
    Participant

Thanks for the review . I m a noob here . what do you mean by mac spoofing ? I mean I know spoofing Mac means changing the real one . does that effect the netCut function ?

Goufirous
    Participant

Yes that s what I meant . but it s not a big deal you can cut them manually . and if you have the pro version you can cut all at once .
    You really helped me by your replay thank you lotgoogh

Goufirous
    Participant

Pro version review:

After almost more than 24 hours of using the pro version of the app . I m really satecfide , the fast scan option is the real deal . with that option you can scan o whole network in just a few seconds . and let me tell you about the lock \ unlock option it s a life saver with one click done you are the only one benefit from the network bendwith . guys my advice you must try it . you are the winners believe me .

The forum ‘Support forum netcut. Email support: [email protected] and Discord link below’ is closed to new topics and replies.

NetCut , arcai router, WIFI Speed control for MacOS X , Android and windows