netCut 3.0 For Windows Review by KittyKax

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  KittyKax 6 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

KittyKax
    Participant

netCut, a simple program but works wonder.
    Despite it looks, its surprising good.

netCut 3.0 Review

The program in this review was last tested on 9/9/17 using Google Chrome and its working well.
    This program allow you to see and block any suspicious network that is using your Wifi in secret.

You can use this program for Free but you can only block a limited amount of networks and use limited amount of features.

But if you get a Pro account, you gain access to block unlimited amount of networks and able to use all features that is available.

For example the “Lock/Unlock Wifi” feature which is it will stop any NEW user access your WIFI, Unlock.. well just like its name implies, it unlock the new user access. (This feature pretty handy for lazy people like me)

There also others like block every other networks but I haven’t try that one yet because I only able to use the Pro for several minutes.

So I hope this short review satisfy your need. Sorry if its boring or horrible or something, I’m not that good with english language.

If you lazy to read all these, here I make it simple for you:
    It allow you to see and “net cut” other networks if you wanted to.

• This topic was modified 6 years, 7 months ago by  KittyKax.

KittyKax
    Participant

By they way, this was tested on Window 10.
    Somehow I can’t edit one more time. Those words error making me antsy.

The forum ‘Support forum netcut. Email support: [email protected] and Discord link below’ is closed to new topics and replies.

NetCut , arcai router, WIFI Speed control for MacOS X , Android and windows