NetCut 3.0 Windows Review by iWATAPS

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  iWATAPS 6 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

iWATAPS
    Participant

I mainly use netcut to prevent access to others when playing online game or when relatives share the wifi password to abusive neighbors who by then will share it to others. Removing access from many different users isn’t a problem since there is a “brand” label which will narrow down the choices and the most common brand in my case is samsung and apple. Also netcut UI not only shows IP address but also MAC which is helpful when marking that particular device who is troublesome.

Problem encountered: The slider which I think is supposed to how much allocation that device will have is not working. When you remove 1 bar it will still totally remove access(I don’t know the slider option is for pro only).

Nonetheless netcut is a very useful tool and it’s free which gives us the idea how reliable it is.

netcut_Safari
    https://imgur.com/a/tKNoc
    I mainly use opera browser but all of my browsers installed are working fine with netcut.

• This topic was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by  iWATAPS.

iWATAPS
    Participant
    • This reply was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by  iWATAPS.

The forum ‘Support forum netcut. Email support: [email protected] and Discord link below’ is closed to new topics and replies.

NetCut , arcai router, WIFI Speed control for MacOS X , Android and windows