Netcut Android 7.x.x Compatability

This topic contains 66 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  jucinkrebs 7 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

jucinkrebs
    Participant

Hello Arcai πŸ™‚
    I have a Problem
    So I downloaden your Latest Netcut for Android now i have a Problem (again) on Android 6.0 Marshmellow The App Works Perfect When i Turn Off my Phone Screen the Defender is Off untile tomorrow or when i will (its Fixed on 1.2.5) but i Test the App now on Android 7.1 and Android 7.1.1 still no luck with Defender when i Turn the Screen Off for a few Minutes and Show it the Defender is ON (and Again and Again) pls fix this like in Marshmellow :/

admin
    Keymaster

it just means Android 7.1 is killing background service.

jucinkrebs
    Participant

You cant fix it ? πŸ˜₯

sohanpandey
    Participant

no, we can fix it, but not now. going to be next release . no worry.

normal usage is fine, yes?

jucinkrebs
    Participant

Yes normal Works

jucinkrebs
    Participant

Sorry for asking but when you will fix it because the App is a must have for me :/

admin
    Keymaster

the fix would only be restart the service when you back to netcut . so you should work your setting and Jailed computer when netcut service is running.

when you hide netcut UI, and it been killed by the android system. we can not do much on this part. are you ok with this?

jucinkrebs
    Participant

πŸ™ but you Fixed it on Marshmellow πŸ™

jucinkrebs
    Participant

Maybe you can delete the Defender ?

jucinkrebs
    Participant

Pls Fix it and i ll donate to you :/

jucinkrebs
    Participant

jucinkrebs
    Participant

Any News or Test versions ? πŸ™

jucinkrebs
    Participant

Cant use Android 7.1.1 πŸ™ because I need this app but its not working :/ they kill the Services

jucinkrebs
    Participant

Arcai I am wait for next Version πŸ™

admin
    Keymaster

hello Jucikrebs,

I assume you want netcut running on background. is it right?

jucinkrebs
    Participant

Yes but when me Phone is longer off like in the night the Defender gets on while 7.1.1 kill the Services . πŸ™

admin
    Keymaster

if you keep the Netcut UI on active screen at night. it should not be killed. yes?

jucinkrebs
    Participant

What You mean ? When ny Phone is longer off and then ill go to Netcut they rescan and the Defender is on

admin
    Keymaster

I am trying to get what are you trying to do when this problem happen.

Are you disabling someone offline?

Are you trying to make sure defender ON all the time?

jucinkrebs
    Participant

No mate when i am kill the wifi from a Person the defender is Off but then i close my phone also screen off for a ehile Mike 30 mins then i go to netcut APP and i See the Defender is ON :/ its what you said 7.1.1 kill the service but on Marshmellow all works fine…

admin
    Keymaster

hmm, the defender should be manually set on or off. I can check that.

any reason you want to keep defender OFF? or you are assuming the service was dead, you can tell from defender “ON” flag? right?

jucinkrebs
    Participant

When the defender is on the cutet person can use Δ°nternet

jucinkrebs
    Participant

jucinkrebs
    Participant

Look other guys have the Problem too

View post on imgur.com

jucinkrebs
    Participant

Still Not Wirkung Mate πŸ™ Updated To the latest Version :/ The Service is Killed when The Phone is Long in Standby πŸ™
    Pls Help Arcai

admin
    Keymaster

hello Jucinkrebs,

Try 1.3.0, it fixed a bug in Android 6.x to 7.x that WIFI been disconnected.

I doubt it also fix your case.

for Nexus 6p 7.1.1 I have test phone, the backend service stop bug no longer exist after 1.3.0 release.

thanks

jucinkrebs
    Participant

I Tryd 1.3.0 but Problem is Still there look at the Pictures

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

admin
    Keymaster

The service been killed.

Can you give me those info:
    1. Android version ? 7.x ?
    2. Phone model?
    3. How long does it takes when service been killed?
    4. Is the service been killed happen only when screen off?
    5. When you have netcut on TOP screen, and playing it, does service been killed ever happen that time?

jucinkrebs
    Participant

1. Android 7.1.1 Nougat
    2. Oneplus3 not Oneplus3T
    3. this i dont know but i think so in 30 mins or when i go to sleep and cut a device and on the morning i start the App and they come this thinks like in the Pictures
    4. The Service is sometimes killed too when the screen is on but the mine is when the screen is OFF
    5. when i open the App and Screen off my Disyplay its killing it too.

ps: on the latest 2 Versions when i Watch a Movie or some think in Lanscape mode and then siwtch to netcut (in Landscapemode) the give me the Message Status.

Hope This Thinks can help Good Luck πŸ™‚ and sry for my Bad English!

admin
    Keymaster

OK. this is helpful. Thank you.

jucinkrebs
    Participant

No problem Hope you can fix it πŸ™‚

jucinkrebs
    Participant

any news chief ? πŸ™‚

admin
    Keymaster

jucinkrebs
    Participant

Wich from this two? πŸ™‚ Thx for you work

admin
    Keymaster

they are the same. anyone will be able to test

admin
    Keymaster

how is it goes?

jucinkrebs
    Participant

jucinkrebs
    Participant

admin
    Keymaster

I read it as the service been killed after 19 minutes?
    was this happening when you leave netcut RUNNING on TOP of your screen? or when you switch to other app?

I was hopping netcut can hold the CPU so it don’t get killed the service.

admin
    Keymaster

Was screen off during the time? or were you using it all the time , that is , the screen was ON ?

jucinkrebs
    Participant

The Screen was Off and when i Switch to other App from the Taskmanager and go to Nrtcut it have the Same Problems as on the Pictures even when you go dirct to the App :/

admin
    Keymaster

ok. I have a new version ready. this time, please keep netcut run on top, and don’t turn off screen, just leave it running by itself. see if it get killed after 20 or 30 minutes.

but this version will keep the screen on. so your battery usage will take more. like GPS .

admin
    Keymaster

jucinkrebs
    Participant

More Battery usage is not Good but thank you for the Work will try it

admin
    Keymaster

You can adjust the screen light to weaker power usage. or plug it into power when run at night.

admin
    Keymaster

I have tested on my N 7.1.1 for 40 minutes, it is still running no problems. let me know πŸ™‚

jucinkrebs
    Participant

Same Think πŸ™ i dont know why its not working like in Marshmellow

View post on imgur.com

admin
    Keymaster

When it starting service, does it start successful ? or it keep restarting ?

In this new version, even if the background been killed, it will restart right away and keep the client been killed remain offline. I think this service your purpose, yes?

can you confirm that ?

jucinkrebs
    Participant

Yes

admin
    Keymaster

cool. I hope you are happy now ? πŸ™‚

jucinkrebs
    Participant

Sry Mate i dont understand your Question and say yes πŸ˜€

admin
    Keymaster

Hmm, with this version. Netcut will always restart service if it failed, and it ensure the KILLED user remain offline. that you should be able to use it while you sleep now.

yes?

jucinkrebs
    Participant

I tryed the Newest Version But it the Same as the other :/ on Marshemellow Work perfekt i have it as Dualboot

admin
    Keymaster

I don’t understand the problem. If the Service been restarted itself and it started to CUT OFF the node, why is it cause your problem?

The service starting and restarted? no?

Or the NETCUT APP dead when you turn on the screen ?

jucinkrebs
    Participant

Its Dead Like a Crash

admin
    Keymaster

so it is not the service been killed, but the APP been killed, even it is on TOP.

I assume if you run other APP on TOP and keep it running over night, your Android 7 will kill it too?

if so,Something on your phone is killing APP, despit it is running on TOP screen. (this is something not normal android OS do. Android OS do kill apps on background, but not APPs actively running on screen).

ie: my Nexus 6P Android 7 is not killing any APP if the APP is running on TOP screen.

you may want to check the OS you installed might be some setting with it.

jucinkrebs
    Participant

But on Marshemellow its working the Service didnt kill

admin
    Keymaster

The problem you have here is NOT service been killed. but the APP been killed.
    it to do with your Phone N only. normally, OS should not kill the APP running on TOP. On my Nexus 6p 7.1.1 , netcut running fine.

jucinkrebs
    Participant

Hmm what i can do ? Γ–r you for working :/

jucinkrebs
    Participant

admin
    Keymaster

To this point your help. the netcut is running backend as native service already. it is even better than the service this solution given.

Just want to be sure the problem, as you said, the netcut GUI that having user focuse been killed after long run. is that true?

To be clear, my question is “when you leave netcut GUI run on your screen when you sleep”. does the netcut GUI still exist after you wake up?

if your answer is “NO, the netcut GUI no longer there, I have to restart netcut” , then there is nother we can do. because your phone is killing APPs running on your top screen.

if your answer “yes, the netcut GUI still there, just the service been killed, and it is starting service”.

Then, the service should be restarted by netcut GUI automaticly.

let me know.

jucinkrebs
    Participant

Also Mate i Think my Englisch is bad an you can not Unterstand my Problem Claer but i Told it now Again πŸ™‚

Also when i am Cut a Device i Press my Home Button The App must now Work on Background (on Marshmellow it Work) now On Nougat i Make it Too i start the App Cut the Persons Wifi and now they stand Add to Blacklist now i Press my Homebutton and the App must Work On Backgorund but now the Problem on Nougat is when i Screen Off my Phone and wait Like 20 mins and Wake Up my Phone i became a Notify Netcut grand to SuperSU so now i Go to the App and they Stand The Error in The Pictures that i Send. The App is Like i Killed it and Stsrt it now it so but On Marshmellow it working Great i Cut the Person and Screen Off and on morning the App is Running too but on Nougat its Not so i dont Know why. Hope this i Clear and Thank you Again πŸ™‚

admin
    Keymaster

Can you try to NOT press the HOME BUTTON when screen off your PHONE? keep netcut running on your screen, see if it works?

jucinkrebs
    Participant

I do this too it Crash and became the same thinks arcai Netcut grand to supersu

admin
    Keymaster

ok. When you leave netcut run on screen without press home button. you said it “CRASH” ?

Can you explain “CRASH” ? the app no longer run ? any error message ? would be good with a screenshot

Thanks

admin
    Keymaster

Can you try to leave netcut running on screen, WITHOUT turn off the screen? see if it works.

With netcut running on top user focuse, it should be able keep screen ON as long as enough battery.

You could try to plug your phone into charger when do this test. this will ensure you have long enough time to test.

Remember, DO NOT turn off screen, leave netcut run on top user focus.

jucinkrebs
    Participant

This will Works so but i cant Permanant Screen ON my Phone Then i must Stay on Marshmellow πŸ™

The forum ‘Support forum netcut. Email support: [email protected] and Discord link below’ is closed to new topics and replies.

NetCut , arcai router, WIFI Speed control for MacOS X , Android and windows