Netcut blocked all portable devices [please help]

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  admin 3 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

BuckyPlums
    Participant

Hello, I really need help! I used netcut to block someone from using my wifi but now I cant use my own wifi on any portable devices like my phone. I tried uninstalling netcut and reinstalling it but now it doesnt show the device I blocked so now i cant unblock it. Admin please help.

admin
    Keymaster

If you have uninstalled netcut,it should not send any packet. When you open netcut page does it show netcut service is not running?

Try to reboot your WiFi router if your WiFi not functioning.

BuckyPlums
    Participant

What do you mean by opening netcut page? I have tried rebooting it many times, but whenever I try to connect a portable device it says that I’ve been denied access.

admin
    Keymaster

should be clear. try this.

1. visit https://www.arcai.com/netCut/s/ to confirm netcut no long running on your PC. if netcut still running, you can uninstall it from system. and reboot pc.

2. reboot your PC

3. reboot your WIFI router .

4. see if you can connect your portable device to router. (in case you still can’t, reboot the portable device)

BuckyPlums
    Participant

Thank you, I fixed it by rebooting the router to its default settings.

admin
    Keymaster

no problem.

we have a release that will reduce certain packet, that we doubt that certain router can’t understand.

do you want to be our tester for this? if you can , we will give free pro for thank you.

The forum ‘Support forum netcut. Email support: [email protected] and Discord link below’ is closed to new topics and replies.

NetCut , arcai router, WIFI Speed control for MacOS X , Android and windows