Netcut Blocks the Device Instead of Slowing Down

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  admin 3 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

NetUserX
    Participant

I’m sure this has been adressed before because I read through a bunch of threads but still no solution. 🙁

I have the Pro version of Netcut. I want to lower the bandwidth used by my Roku TV. Less bandwidth but still operational. Problem is that the stream stops playing completely when the bandwidth is reduced.

I have a Netgear router, No other connection monitoring tools, Tried tweaking changes mentioned in other threads. Still no luck.

Help!

admin
    Keymaster

1. Make sure netCut running on PC connect to same SSID as the controled speed’s/ the device. some router has 2.4 and 5G two SSID name. take a look .

2. make sure don’t use mesh WIFI.

3. make sure disable IPv6

4. check the router security setting , if there are anti ARP setting, make sure it is Unchecked. it could has name as “MAC binding” , “ARP binding”. VLAN etc. make sure disable those.

that should be tweaking .

The forum ‘Support forum netcut. Email support: [email protected] and Discord link below’ is closed to new topics and replies.

NetCut , arcai router, WIFI Speed control for MacOS X , Android and windows