Netcut cuts off internet access for jailed devices when vpn is used

NetCut’s official site Forums Support forum netcut. Email support: [email protected] and Discord link below Netcut cuts off internet access for jailed devices when vpn is used

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  admin 3 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

wulffy
    Participant

Hello , i’ve been using vpn and netcut at the same time before the latest update without a problem but since i updated it whenever i use vpn ,internet cuts off completely from jailed devices even tho speed is not set to minimum,it works fine without vpn though , ive tried different browser and different vpn but the problem is still there, is there anyway to stop it from happening?
    ps im very thankful for providing this software , it helped me so much.

admin
    Keymaster

thank you for the kind words. appreciated. may I ask which VPN software you use to reproduce it?

• This reply was modified 3 years, 9 months ago by  admin.

wulffy
    Participant

i’m using proton vpn and nordvpn

admin
    Keymaster

thank you wulffy

admin
    Keymaster

we were able to reproduce it, thanks for the help. a fix is coming through

maximos
    Participant

I dont know why my netcut keep disconecting my router everytime i install it, last att everything works perfect, since the new att comes up, i download it and it keep turning off my internet, i restart everything, keep disconecting, i dont know why, something went wrong with this att.

admin
    Keymaster

please reboot PC. new release are in place.

@wulffy, we are still testing it. the new release it to reduce CPU usage only when have VPN. but not fixing the speed control turn to Cut off when VPN is on.

The forum ‘Support forum netcut. Email support: [email protected] and Discord link below’ is closed to new topics and replies.

NetCut , arcai router, WIFI Speed control for MacOS X , Android and windows