Netcut Defender not working

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  kic10 4 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

kic10
    Participant

I am using Netcut Defender to defend from ARP spoofing in my student dormitory. It shows that 2 persons are cutting me most of the time(from Who cut me section), but it is not protecting me, I DON’T have internet.

What could be the problem? I have the latest version of Netcut Defender, and I have tried Netcut aswell. Both with NO success.

admin
    Keymaster

can you see the attacker’s MAC address?

kic10
    Participant

Yes, and thanks for the reply. I am getting 2 MAC addresses.

[60:E3:27:94:4B:AB]
    [E8:94:F6:F9:24:38]

Also, my roommate is currently connected to the same network and he has access to the internet. I had internet until I restarted my laptop, and suddenly now I can’t regain access to the internet.

Edit: We don’t have access to any external hardware (like routers) except the ethernet cable slots in the walls though.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 3 months ago by  kic10.
    • This reply was modified 4 years, 3 months ago by  kic10.

admin
    Keymaster

hmm, can you run netcut and see what’s the gateway’s mac address?

run netcut and turn on netcut defender.

kic10
    Participant

Sure.
    CC:2D:E0:93:D5:07

Btw, I am not able to run netcut from the browser when I am getting cut.

admin
    Keymaster

I would try this
    try to use old netcut 2.0 version to change your MAC address to one of the attacker’s MAC address. and change your windows device name. this should keep your ID away from their scan.

also, the attacker looks using fake MAC address.

there are plan that we release a version to hide your device all together from the network. not now.

kic10
    Participant

Hey, thanks again for your reply. Unfortunately, my laptop has the following wi-fi card, “Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 3165”, which doesn’t support MAC changing.

The forum ‘Support forum netcut. Email support: [email protected] and Discord link below’ is closed to new topics and replies.

NetCut , arcai router, WIFI Speed control for MacOS X , Android and windows