netcut deffender doesnt work

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  admin 4 years ago.

• Author

takecontrole
    Participant

every time i install netcut deffender, netcut stops working and i need to re-install it.

and the deffender itself doesnt work, it tells me : netcard not connected to network … when my internet is running fine … what do i do ?

also, is the deffender in the netcut app enough to protect my network ? does it work against other cutting apps other than netcut ?

admin
    Keymaster

if you have netcut 3.0, you don’t need to have defender run together. they should work together btw.

defender monitor all netcard, it is normal some of your netcut not connected but still internet works.

takecontrole
    Participant

the deffender shows all my adapters as down even the one thats running.

and i dont think netcut is stopping other cutting apps from messing with my internet … is there a solution for that ?

admin
    Keymaster

turn on defender. it will catch anyone spoofing you.

takecontrole
    Participant

its always on by default but its not working … someone managed to cut me while they were in jail, which isnt supposed to happen

i dont know why im having so many problems with the app lately, even though it worked really well the first time i got it 🙁 ever since it expired its not working as effectively anymore, why ? 🙁

admin
    Keymaster

new version released. it fixed a couple of bug , including start and crash right away. and after sleep no longer control. see if it related to your case?

admin
    Keymaster

The forum ‘Support forum netcut. Email support: [email protected] and Discord link below’ is closed to new topics and replies.

NetCut , arcai router, WIFI Speed control for MacOS X , Android and windows