netcut expired

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  admin 4 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

takecontrole
    Participant

Hiii, I wanna know what happens when my free version of netcut expires ? … Does it lose all its cutting functions?

Mine has expired already , and I’ve noticed that I can’t cut devices effectively anymore .. even the speed limit doesn’t work as well as it used to, and the box in options where it says cut affect gateway and user isn’t checked anymore either … What do I do ?

admin
    Keymaster

free version should still be able to cut . if it not working, please do a reboot,
    and make sure your anti virus white list netCut and it’s folder at c:\program files (86)\arcai.com

if you found netcut_windows.exe is not running in your task manager, you might need check your anti virus setting and reinstall netcut.exe

takecontrole
    Participant

Thank you for the quick response !

So , I white listed it in my antivirus ,
    reinstalled , and rebooted my computer … But the netcut_Windows.exe is still not running.

And the speed limiting is still ineffective 😞

( I also went to its folder in program files and clicked on netcut_Windows, and a command popped up that says creating key failed … Don’t know if this means anything, just thought I’d share)

admin
    Keymaster

You can run cmd.exe as administrator, then run netcut_windows.exe , from there you can try to open https://www.arcai.com/netCut/s. See if you can speed control.

Also please check if aips.exe is running. If not running , your antivirus still forbit netcut running.

takecontrole
    Participant

Ok, I checked , they’re both running, it’s not the antivirus’s fault,

does client isolation (access point isolation) mess with its work? My router has this option checked, could it be the reason ?

admin
    Keymaster

Right, you need to disable client isolation

takecontrole
    Participant

I’m also accessing the internet through a second SSID on the same router … Does that effect it in anyway ?

All the devices connected to the router show up in the same tab in the routers config page … So I never thought it mattered , does it ?

admin
    Keymaster

you are right at all aspect!

1. different SSID means different access point, speed control won’t work this way, they need to be in same access point to do speed control.

2. need to disable guest (client/AP) isolation .

3. need to make sure anti virus allow aips.exe and netcut_windows.exe run operation from c:\program files (x86)\arcai.com

takecontrole
    Participant

Thank you … It’s all good now 😊

I love your app by the way , it’s amazing … Keep up the good work guys and good luck 👍

admin
    Keymaster

glad

The forum ‘Support forum netcut. Email support: [email protected] and Discord link below’ is closed to new topics and replies.

NetCut , arcai router, WIFI Speed control for MacOS X , Android and windows