Netcut for android does not load and shows nothing.

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ComboLine 6 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

ComboLine
    Participant

I’ve had the netcut for a long time, and it never presented me problems. But nowadays the application (which runs on my zenfone 2 with root) netcut shows nothing but two messages when starting:

“Netcut will download lack components on order to run, it may take a few seconds”

“Note: if this is an upgrade and starting service hanging forever, please reboot your phone or tablet”

I’ve already re-installed the app and nothing.
    I also tried restarting my smartphone, but nothing happened.

I need some quick help. I’m from Brazil, I’m sorry I translated for Google translator, I do not know how to speak English.

Thank you in advance.

admin
    Keymaster

hello COmboLine,

Where did you downloaded the APK ? please try to use google play store or download directly from arcai.com

try again, and let me know the outcome, great thanks

ComboLine
    Participant

I use the updated apk of ARCAI itself, I tried the play store but keep saying it will download components and never downloads anything and it shows nothing, nor my ID in the app, nothing at all. At last nothing resulted. Do you have another guess?

admin
    Keymaster

hello,

Please try to find which version of netcut are you using? the latest version is 1.4.3 from arcai.com and 1.4.4 from google playstore.

you can find the version number at App info in “setting–> All apps –> netcut .”

You can try to remove the one you running and reboot, redownload from arcai.com to upgrade.

THanks

ComboLine
    Participant

I did what you asked for, but nothing happened. except the messages that continue to appear, otherwise it shows nothing. Another way to help me?

ComboLine
    Participant

please, i need help very fast…

admin
    Keymaster

Hello Comboline,

Can you give me screenshot of the screen that shows netcut Version ?

you can find the version number at App info in “setting–> All apps –> netcut .”

Myrarc
    Participant

hello, i too have a zenfone 2 and i have this problem aswell version number shown in apps>netcut is 1.4.4

permission for root was given yet it does nothing

ComboLine
    Participant

sorry, but I can not send the screenshot you requested, but I can inform you that the versions are 1.4.3 and 1.4.4 as the girl said above.

ComboLine
    Participant

ComboLine
    Participant

Hello!What is happening that nobody else answers me on this topic? I need a lot of help. Anyone else have a hunch?

The forum ‘Support forum netcut. Email support: [email protected] and Discord link below’ is closed to new topics and replies.

NetCut , arcai router, WIFI Speed control for MacOS X , Android and windows