Netcut for android , doesn\'t cut anymore.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  AlexBro87 6 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

AlexBro87
    Participant

Hi there , and I must say that this isn’t my first topic about this , but I think is my last one.

Since , February 2017 ( last major update for android version ) netcut was just fine , slowing down the internet of my parents and my brotherm so I could watch some youtube videos and chatting with my friends on skype.
    Now , since September, I’m trying to find out why netcut for android has no updates ? I’m sure most of us , don’t have PC’s or laptops to use the windows version , but in this moment where kinda ”obligated” to download the windows version.

I’ve spended money for buying Pro Account until 2020 , but now is useless. Spending money , for no updates….Just fine.

If you cannot handle updating aswell the android version , just tell it on forums and that’s it, maybe some of us will help you out with keeping up the updates.But not forcing us to use the Windows version.

Our routers are getting updated each month , or each 2 months, in my case each 1 month and half ( firmware…etc ) so yeah , the android version became useless.

I don’t have the chance to have fiber connection at my home. I’ve got very slow connection for 2018 , my parents and my brother are downloading each day, and they wont stop. So please , for god sake , read the topic and bring up the updates on android version. Please….

• This topic was modified 6 years, 1 month ago by  AlexBro87.
    • This topic was modified 6 years, 1 month ago by  AlexBro87.

admin
    Keymaster

hello Alex,

Is the cut down or slow speed not working ? can you explain details , ie: be able to scan, but can’t not cut off? is your phone rooted?

you don’t need to pay pro if it is just cut off or speed control. Pro give you ability to netlock and one button to cut off all.

we are working on improve of user sign up without need register on arcai.com at the moment. but if there is a bug , we can certainly look at it with priority.

Thanks

admin
    Keymaster

with PC version you easiy have admin access that makes it work.

with phone , you need a rooted phone.

AlexBro87
    Participant

Hello @admin ,

Yes , the cutting off and slowing down the internet aren’t working anymore.

Do you need information about the firmware of my router , this kind of things ?

Yes , I’ve got a samsung note 2 custom rom rooted, which I’ve got it since middle 2016 , your app worked very well with this phone.

The problem is I don’t have pc or a laptop, the only way to communicate is thru my phone…:/ but since the android version isn’t working anymore, I just can’t go on google though….

• This reply was modified 6 years, 1 month ago by  AlexBro87.

AlexBro87
    Participant

This is the firmware version of my router…

SG30_sip-fr-6.23.20.1.

SG comes from Sagemcom

Here is the link about all the informations about the router…

https://assistance.orange.fr/equipement/livebox-et-modems/livebox-play-sagemcom#fiche_presentation
    ((sorry that is in French, hope google can translate for you ))

Is the router, called Livebox, gave by the IPS ( Orange , in my country )

Also , thank you again for helping me out. Hope , it will work 🙂

admin
    Keymaster

So you be able to scan, and see users in netcut, and netcut is running as ROOT, and CUT off not working?

Can you try to switch CUT off method to “only effect user” ?

and disable Defender ?

AlexBro87
      Participant

@admin , I’m able to scan and see users in netcut. Yes , my phone is rooted , but how I’ve said before cut off isn’t working.

Also , yes, I’ve tried as well , to cut off method to ”only effect user” , still not working. I’ve changed to the other method too , didn’t work. I’ve tried slowly scan and refraining packet storm , didn’t worked too.

Yes , I’ve also disabled defender option , nothing changed , still didn’t cut off. :c

admin
    Keymaster

Does it “not working” appear in all network you use ? ie: starbark, macdownload , other WIFI network? if it is not working in all network you use. something strange about the phone you are using. I would assume your phone has other router like function apps (service) installed? that allow traffic went through. ? I would suggest you try a clean root phone.

In any case, if you like refund. please email [email protected] with your order ID and your UID. we are happy to process refund.

Netcut works at protocol level, unless WIFI use AP isolation mode, or user client has some kind of ARP firewall , it should work normally.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 1 month ago by  admin.

AlexBro87
    Participant

@admin Well , I did yesterday install an official firmware for the phone that I use to cut and now the netcut cuts the ip address of the router ( for e.g : 192.168.1.1 ) so now I can’t access the router address, It just slow a little bit the internet speed.

I know that my router doesn’t have arp firewall or something that protects the users for attacks.

Could you set higher the packets that netcut sends to the router to stop users using internet ? Or something like that…Please I know that there is a solution…I really don’t want to spend another few years without internet until high speed will come at my home :/

admin
    Keymaster

netcut do not CUT router IP address. it should only CUT user. Can you try to post some screenshot to help understand the problem?

ie: when you CUT some user, the user still can use internet?

I need a screenshot of

1. the Option shows netcut is running as ROOT.
    2. scan result (user list) of netcut, and you did CUT off the user.

Hope it helps.

AlexBro87
    Participant

Sorry for the long wait but I’ve passed some hard time last 2 weeks.

Well, the problem is simple: Netcut for android doesn’t cut anymore users. I pressed To block someone from the house phone which appeared on my netcut list so that person turned in red, but still that person has internet to surf on the internet. I’ve tried even the speed control of netcut, still the same, it doesn’t affect the user

The forum ‘Support forum netcut. Email support: [email protected] and Discord link below’ is closed to new topics and replies.

NetCut , arcai router, WIFI Speed control for MacOS X , Android and windows