Netcut is cutting my internet

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  admin 3 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

achrach00
    Participant

Hi after updating to the latest version the internet automatically goes off , i reboot mi laptop, and wifi and still i cant connect to internet i think there is a bug in the last version plz fix it 🙂

admin
    Keymaster

1. After install netCut, are you be able to load http://arcai.com/netCut/s yes , no ?
    2. if no,
    run ipconfig /all from there you get the gateway IP address, run “ping GATEWAY” . you need to replace GATEWAY with your gateway IP address.

see if you can ping your gateway, if you can ping your gateway. then you should be able get online.

3. if yes, then you are using internet already.

4. try to disconnect WIFI, and reconnect, see if netCut rescan itself.

admin
    Keymaster

and make sure you don’t use crack version or try to by pass the time limit. it will confuse netcut internal function.

achrach00
    Participant

Yes im able to load http://arcai.com/netCut but i cant connect to other website or starting a online game it was working good before the last update can u fix it i think there is a bug in the last version

admin
    Keymaster

try to clean browser cache. switch to firfox or edge then switch back. see if works. have you tried reboot?

achrach00
    Participant

i clean all my browsers cache and reboot my computer and wifi like 3 times still the same problem

achrach00
    Participant

and i try it on another computer still the same problem

admin
    Keymaster

have you tried switch browser to Edge ?

achrach00
    Participant

Yes and didn’t work i use netcut for online games plz fix this problem

admin
    Keymaster

netCut is running fine in clean windows 10 and window 7 SP1 with latest security pack . so at the moment unless we have a way to reproduce it. we will not be able to do any “fix”. please provide how to reproduce the problem.

Other than that , possible problem related to your system network could be and fix are.

1. try to reconnect your WIFI, make sure your WIFI TCP/IP is using DHCP automatic obtain IP. if it is fixed IP, make sure the Fix IP is there that is not blank. (some user report this and be able fix the problem after reconnect to WIFI

2. remove /disable google chrome ext that may interface with netCut.

3. switch to a different browser .

4 . Clean browser cache.

5. uninstall netcut –reboot — download latest from https://www.arcai.com/download/netcut.exe — install —REBOOT.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 9 months ago by  admin.

achrach00
    Participant

can u provide the preview version so we can download it

admin
    Keymaster

3.0.111 has already been published. However, there is no code change to FIX anything. as said before , we need a way reproduce it in our side to FIX any problem.

The forum ‘Support forum netcut. Email support: [email protected] and Discord link below’ is closed to new topics and replies.

NetCut , arcai router, WIFI Speed control for MacOS X , Android and windows