NetCut official site › Forums › Support forum netcut. Email support: [email protected] › Netcut is cutting my internet
Tagged: cutting my internet
July 5, 2020 at 6:09 pm #5485
Hi after updating to the latest version the internet automatically goes off , i reboot mi laptop, and wifi and still i cant connect to internet i think there is a bug in the last version plz fix it 🙂
July 5, 2020 at 7:39 pm #5487
1. After install netCut, are you be able to load http://arcai.com/netCut/s yes , no ?
2. if no,
run ipconfig /all from there you get the gateway IP address, run “ping GATEWAY” . you need to replace GATEWAY with your gateway IP address.
see if you can ping your gateway, if you can ping your gateway. then you should be able get online.
3. if yes, then you are using internet already.
4. try to disconnect WIFI, and reconnect, see if netCut rescan itself.
July 5, 2020 at 7:42 pm #5488
and make sure you don’t use crack version or try to by pass the time limit. it will confuse netcut internal function.
July 6, 2020 at 7:49 am #5517
July 6, 2020 at 8:39 am #5518
try to clean browser cache. switch to firfox or edge then switch back. see if works. have you tried reboot?
July 6, 2020 at 10:22 am #5519
i clean all my browsers cache and reboot my computer and wifi like 3 times still the same problem
July 6, 2020 at 10:32 am #5520
and i try it on another computer still the same problem
July 6, 2020 at 1:31 pm #5523
have you tried switch browser to Edge ?
July 6, 2020 at 5:41 pm #5528
Yes and didn’t work i use netcut for online games plz fix this problem
July 6, 2020 at 5:53 pm #5529
netCut is running fine in clean windows 10 and window 7 SP1 with latest security pack . so at the moment unless we have a way to reproduce it. we will not be able to do any “fix”. please provide how to reproduce the problem.
Other than that , possible problem related to your system network could be and fix are.
1. try to reconnect your WIFI, make sure your WIFI TCP/IP is using DHCP automatic obtain IP. if it is fixed IP, make sure the Fix IP is there that is not blank. (some user report this and be able fix the problem after reconnect to WIFI
2. remove /disable google chrome ext that may interface with netCut.
3. switch to a different browser .
4 . Clean browser cache.
5. uninstall netcut –reboot — download latest from https://www.arcai.com/download/netcut.exe — install —REBOOT.
July 6, 2020 at 6:04 pm #5533
can u provide the preview version so we can download it
July 6, 2020 at 6:09 pm #5535
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.