netcut – more greedy for money than mr krabs

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  admin 3 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

byron
    Participant

Okay. So I use adblocker right? It says please disable adblocker so you can use the main feature, and I do. I disable adblocker, refresh the page. Still an error, alright. Wait a few minutes and still an error. Now im getting more angry. Once that gets out of the way I try slowing something down. It says “Wait 1 full minute.”. This was it. This application is just money hungry. Yes, it is just a dollar for a month. But I am FLAT BROKE. If you are blocking the MAIN USE OF THE APPLICATION, something’s up.

byron
    Participant

I just wanted to get this rant off my chest. Please fix some of these and maybe stop begging people for PRO

byron
    Participant

In fact I still can’t use it, even though I WHITELISTED IT. It feels like it gets longer every time I log on.

emandev
    Participant

you can use other browser without adblock
    like mine: I use google chrome for example with adblock but I use firefox for netcut without adblock.

admin
    Keymaster

hello Byon,

you can earn free pro by help post review of how netCut help your game/internet bandwidth limit .

1.youtube netcut Review once you reach 100 view. you need write your own PRO ID in the youtube title

2. write review here and get two users (user exist more than one week) comment .

byron
    Participant

hmm i can do it on tiktok

admin
    Keymaster

cool.

can you share how you use netCut ? game or parent kids online control?

In fact your post here already get you free pro.

tiktok works too, as long as your tiktok UID is the same as your netCut ID. do a tiktok show how netCut works for you, how you use it in your game ? how you use it help parental control kids online time. share with other . once you got over 100 view. email to [email protected] with proof.

The forum ‘Support forum netcut. Email support: [email protected] and Discord link below’ is closed to new topics and replies.

NetCut , arcai router, WIFI Speed control for MacOS X , Android and windows