NetCut Not Slowing Devices, Just Completely Cuts Them Off

NetCut’s official site Forums Support forum netcut. Email support: [email protected] and Discord link below NetCut Not Slowing Devices, Just Completely Cuts Them Off

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  admin 5 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

KingPopinLockin
    Participant

When I try to limit the bandwidth a device uses by sliding the bar down one notch, instead of just slowing down the device it completely cuts it off everytime. It doesn’t matter how much I move the slider around it just cuts it off completely on every devices.

The problem with this is that I have slower internet and I’m trying to slow my FireTV device because Netflix forces the highest quality video it can get but if I slow it it will be forced to use lower quality.

I try to slow the device down but it says it then has no internet connection at all. Same thing with all our phones, computers and gaming consoles.

admin
    Keymaster

hello,

are you using netcut for windows or netcut for android phone?

Netcut for android phone will release a new version soon which will fix the speed control bug.

The forum ‘Support forum netcut. Email support: [email protected] and Discord link below’ is closed to new topics and replies.

NetCut , arcai router, WIFI Speed control for MacOS X , Android and windows