NETCUT NOT WORKING

This topic contains 26 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  admin 3 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

mottoceo
    Participant

Netcut is not cutting off any of the connected Wifi users. Please advice. i have uninstalled file including deleting all folders. all connected users are visible but does not cut off any of the Wifi service.

admin
    Keymaster

are you using latest version?

mottoceo
    Participant

yes i am it was working fine 3 hours ago . i prompted me for latest version and then issues began to occur . also i have paid for the yearly subscription 2 different occasions. and 1 month subscription and my account still says expired. i have sent email to support email address. what do i need to do ?

admin
    Keymaster

we are checking on this now

admin
    Keymaster

please check email

mottoceo
    Participant

i have the pro account now active so thank you for emailing back but yet the software is still providing full internet access to all connected devices. it is not slowing down nor it is cutting off the access to the connected users. i have reinstalled more than 5 times and still nothing changes. full access to all devices even tho it is completely cut of according to netcut. not sure what to do at the moment.

Rsfgrf1967
      Participant

IM HAVING SAME ISSUE NETCUT DOSENT DO ANYTHING

admin
    Keymaster

can you try a network at your home see if it works?

mottoceo
    Participant

i have the wifi complete cut off according to netcut. but there are no changes to the internet connection. the users are still able to connect without any issues at all.

mottoceo
    Participant

basically, everything that is in jail for me has full internet connection. any idea as to why this is happening?

admin
    Keymaster

hello mottoceo, I suspect you are under a managed nest WIFI, where user may appear under netCut but actually have more than one AP router around that they can access. (same name but nest together).

are you be able to test netCut at a smaller network ie: your own home WIFI?

mottoceo
    Participant

i am at home, under home wifi network. i have reinstalled netcut version 3.0.71 and it works perfectly fine. however after a short time it requests me to upgrade to version 3.0.73 which is when it doesnt work at all. I have only 1 AP router and it is the same one i use on version 3.0.71. when i upgrade netcut to 3.0.73 it doesnt work for any of the jail users. i go back to 3.0.71 and works fine. it prompts me to upgrade to version 3.0.73 again, i upgrade and then netcut does not work.

admin
    Keymaster

understand now. that’s where our problem lays. we had a change yesterday incorpate to old 2.1.4. I guess 2.1.4 not working on your network neither? I will roll back

mottoceo
    Participant

why have i been prompted to use version 3.0.73 when this does not work. i have colleagues on version 3.0.71 right now working perfectly fine. 3.0.73 version does not work.

admin
    Keymaster

hmm, we have been requested from old 2.1.4 users that some router works under 2.1.4 mode. we did code review and merge the change.

I think 3.0.73 speed control should still work, just CUT off not working, could you confirm that please?

mottoceo
    Participant

the only version working that i am fully aware with my network is as i mentioned 3.0.71.

mottoceo
    Participant

the speed control on 3.0.73 does not work. it doesnt change anything. in fact 75% 50% 25% or 0% doesnt change anything .. literally no changes to the wifi upon any changes given to the meter or cutting off completely the wifi. doesnt work at all. as soon as i change back to version 3.0.71 everything works perfectly fine speed control perfectly fine but then due to the new version being out it gives “connect service fail” and no users appear.

admin
    Keymaster

ok. thanks for the feedback. we will roll back asap

mottoceo
    Participant

you are welcome. Please advice when roll back is complete so we can all go back to using this software properly.
    thank you for your immediate support

admin
    Keymaster

it has been uploaded, could you download the 3.0.74 and try see if back to normal? it is the same code base as 3.0.71

lephuc.592
      Participant

waiting for fix from Admin! This problem important

lephuc.592
      Participant

netcut 3.0.108 ! Don’t working

mottoceo
    Participant

i will try in a minute and send u feeedback

mottoceo
    Participant

yes certainly it is now fully working correctly with the new version 3.0.74.
    cut off fully working and reducing speed also fully working correctly.
    Thank you very much again for your immediate response and much appreciated.
    cheers .

lephuc.592
      Participant

my netcut don’t active! how do fix ?

lephuc.592
    Participant

me too!

admin
    Keymaster

Hello lephuc_592

We have a test version , do you want to try out see if it see if CUT off working?

http://www.arcai.com/download/netcut_test.exe

The forum ‘Support forum netcut. Email support: [email protected] and Discord link below’ is closed to new topics and replies.

NetCut , arcai router, WIFI Speed control for MacOS X , Android and windows