Netcut not working

Tagged: 

This topic contains 23 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  mikeyz23 4 years ago.

• Author

mikeyz23
    Participant

I have downloaded the latest version of netcut and it doesn’t seem to be working for some reason. I cant limit the speed or even disconnect the devices. Need help on how to fix this issue

admin
    Keymaster

please clear your browser cache.

mikeyz23
    Participant

I have cleared my browser cache (Cookies and other site data & cached images and files) but it’s still not working.

admin
    Keymaster

was it working before in your network ?

mikeyz23
    Participant

Before the update, yes it did

admin
    Keymaster

I don’t think you have latest version. can you uninstall, remove all files in arcai.com , then reinstall ?

mikeyz23
    Participant

Okay. I did all of that. Uninstalled netcut and removed all of the files in arcai.com and reinstall the whole thing. When I tested it by limiting the speed of my phone to 250kb/s, I could still get close to our maximum speed (around 9-10mb/s)

cemaio
    Participant

ich habe das selbe Problem habe dir scjritte befolgt die sie dort hingeschrieben haben dennoch funkioniert es nicht obwohl ich die neuste version gedownloaded und installiert habe Vor dem update hat es aber noch geklap

admin
    Keymaster

hello Mikeyz23 , when you limit your phone. does netcut Pop in your phone’s speed and data used ?

mikeyz23
    Participant

Yes, the netcut pops the phone’s speed and data used.

It shows up the maximum speed even when it’s limited to 250 kbps.

admin
    Keymaster

the maximum speed is a spike, means it will not be able to stay to that speed more than 1 second. it will be bring down under 250Kbps.

also, take a look of the speed unit , make sure it is Kbits/s . if it is MBits/s , then you are actually giving it 250 MBits/s

mikeyz23
    Participant

I have a network speed monitor on my phone and I can see clearly that it is not a spike because it stays way more than a second.

This image is my network speed through fast.com and this is the reading even it is set to 250kbps. (Note that I can also see the speed through netcut and it does go beyond the speed)

View post on imgur.com

SnappyT
      Participant

I have the same issue rip

admin
    Keymaster

interesting. does the Pop in has data used number? also , when you set to 0. does it cut off phone’s speed to 0 ?

mikeyz23
    Participant

Yes, it does the pop in has data used number. And when I set it to 0, it does not cut off the phone’s speed to 0. It continuously flows the maximum speed.

cemaio
    Participant

I have followed the same problem you followed the steps that you wrote down there but it still does not work although I downloaded and installed the latest version

admin
    Keymaster

hello Mikeyz23,

I have verified the speed control does have spike longer than one seconds, it is due to the speed report and control calc differently. but CUT OFF does work as expected. if 0% CUT off not working. then I doubt you have something else than netCut routing packet .

ie: verify if your adapter has enabled internet sharing? and remote routing service is disabled. and do you have other software that might providing sharing internet sharing on your PC?

admin
    Keymaster

a new release will coming up to fix the speed calc issue soon.

admin
    Keymaster

hello Mike,

please update to version 3.0.100 , see if it speed control matchs . also, suggest you use google speed test.

https://www.google.com/search?q=google+speed+test&rlz=1C1CHBF_enCA877CA877&oq=google+speed+test&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l7.3300j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

mikeyz23
    Participant

I have donwloaded the latest version of netcut (3.0.100) and the speed still doesn’t match the one I set it up to. Its still under 250kbps but the speed is as shown in the link below. (Yes, I have used google speed test for this)

View post on imgur.com

I also tried to completely cut off my device but it still flows the maximum speed.

admin
    Keymaster

it is working on our testing windows 7 and windows 10.

however, if
    1. your adapter has enabled internet sharing?
    2. or remote routing service is enabled.
    3 you have other software that might providing sharing internet sharing on your PC?

above will happen. netcut drop packets , but something still routing for them

mikeyz23
    Participant

How do I check if I have those things enabled?

admin
    Keymaster

hmm. good question. not a easy task for normal user if you need to ask those question.

I am thinking of getting netCut help you disable when you start NetCut. now days the anti-virus is caring too much that all those system level check and setting trigger anti-virus flag. .

mikeyz23
    Participant

Okay, that would be very helpful is someone would guide me to get Netcut working.

I am only using Windows Defender. I don’t have any other antivirus installed

The forum ‘Support forum netcut. Email support: [email protected] and Discord link below’ is closed to new topics and replies.

NetCut , arcai router, WIFI Speed control for MacOS X , Android and windows