Netcut not working anymore

This topic contains 17 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  AARMI 4 years ago.

• Author

lousam
    Participant

Hello,
    Since few days, i’m using netcut to share the internet speed fairly in the house, it was working perfectly fine but today i realised cut off and limitation speed doesn’t work anymore with one specific device. No matter what i do or what option i use, i am not able to control wifi on a Oneplus6 mobile, nothing works but i have no problems at all with every other devices connected. Any idea of what is going on ?
    Thanks a lot

admin
    Keymaster

Is that one plus device rooted and having netcut running ?

lousam
    Participant

Hi again,
    thanks you for your quick answer
    No the Oneplus is not rooted, what is strange is it was working fine until today

lousam
    Participant

Update, it’s not working with any portable devices

admin
    Keymaster

does your wifi router has two brand ? 5G and 2.4G ? make sure the PC windows netcut is running at same connection as the device you want to control. sometime, they may look like in same network, but actually physically in separated wifi router access point.

we can confirm that no change for netCut 3.0.74 for a weeek now.

also, take a look of IPv6 in your router, see if you can disable IPv6 sometime phone chose IPv6 preference.

ramy adel
    Participant

i downloaded netcut today it was working really nice for the first time but now it cannot catch devices

lousam
    Participant

Hi again,
    I turned of IPV6 and it seems to work again 🙂
    thanks a lot for your precious help !

AARMI
    Participant

I also downloaded it and paid the one-month premium and now it doesn’t work. It tells me that I don’t have the service installed. I’ve already done it several times.

admin
    Keymaster

can you check if aips.exe and netcut_windows.exe is running in task view ?

AARMI
      Participant

aips.exe does not exist or is not running and netcut_windows.exe is flashing in and out

admin
    Keymaster

it means netcut.exe setup was not successful. do you have anti virus or something that prohibit netcut.exe running during installation?

admin
    Keymaster

can you check if c:\program files(x86)\arcai.com\aips.exe exist or not?

and return netcut.exe setup file ? make sure your anti virus allow setup operation when ask, or check if it is silently disable netcut installation?

AARMI
    Participant

I already solved, the antivirus that I have is the one of win10 I gave the exclusion order to the folders of netcut and wincap then uninstall all the netcut and wincap, restart and reinstall and it worked

admin
    Keymaster

good work!!

admin
    Keymaster

AARMI,

Could you start details how you resolved it here ? ie:
    what antivirus ,
    what’s the problem it cause
    what steps (1,2,3) took to address this problem?

it would be so useful for the rest . I think there are users are having same issue.

AARMI
    Participant

Antivirus Windows Defender Windows 10
    STEP 1 before uninstalling I gave the command to exclude netcut and wincap folders
    STEP 2 uninstall both programs first the netcut and then the wincap
    STEP 3 rebooted
    STEP 4 I normally installed the wincut with your wincap
    STEP 5 I restarted and opened wincut and voalá is working

admin
    Keymaster

great thanks. AARMI!! please login into netCut as AARMI.

AARMI
    Participant

Apparently it was the antivirus that blocked it or the firewall itself, although yesterday when I installed it, it worked fine for me, but when I turned on the computer today, it did not run netcut_windows.exe or if it was intermittent and the aips.exe service was present in the folder where it was installed but was not running

The forum ‘Support forum netcut. Email support: [email protected] and Discord link below’ is closed to new topics and replies.

NetCut , arcai router, WIFI Speed control for MacOS X , Android and windows