Netcut Not Working Version 2.1.4

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  admin 7 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

KappaPride
    Participant

Everything is fine except for the fact that when i cut someone off , they are still on. i use wireless network watcher to see if they are still on and it then i ask the person themselves.

please help
    KappaPride~

rayray333
    Participant

netcut was working fine a few monthsago but now for the last 3months has not worked. its nothing to do with my cpu. the problem is with your product netcut. can we have some support please ???????????????

rayray333
    Participant

it dont work for me too 🙁

eugene729
    Participant

Still no reply from admin or arcai support for days. I just bought the pro membership a few days back. & i gotta say. I’m a tad bit disappointed. 🙁

Anonymous

Are you using 2.1.5?

rayray333
    Participant

I cant believe you opaid. i reccomend no one to pay for this great product until the problem with it is fixed right away.
    Hope the support team get back to us,
    i will be on a look out here!

johnmergene
    Participant

Hello. For me, My netcut is working but have a problem. After I cut off my cousin’s pc in my wireless internet connection, there is no change until the user browse a page in the browser. So when the user browse a page, it will not allow to use my internet. But when the user is playing games, It will prevent use of internet connection when the user close the game. If the user didn’t close the game, the net is still available to him.

rayray333
    Participant

the admins are here but they dont answer guy.
    Seriously unprofessional admins.
    admins open your mouth !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

admin
    Keymaster

When your user playing game, is that a online game? or is it local network game? netcut stop the traffic between the user and gateway. not to traffic to other users inside your WIFI network.

if it is online game, the game should not work after been cut off, or only work under cache mode, but can’t submit records to server.

If it is Local LAN game, the netcut cut off is not impacting it.

Online browser is impacted always.

Hope this explain.

The forum ‘Support forum netcut. Email support: [email protected] and Discord link below’ is closed to new topics and replies.

NetCut , arcai router, WIFI Speed control for MacOS X , Android and windows