NetCut pro

Tagged: 

This topic contains 12 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  farfour9977 6 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

WillBoss
    Participant

Hi

How do you get NetCut Pro?? I installed it and enter the login details for here but it says the login details are incorrect.

Any assistance appreciated.

Will

admin
    Keymaster

does it says login failed?

you should use same user/pass inside netcut as in this site. if it still not work, please email me the username you use when login into netcut (case senstive).

dybatavia
      Participant

same with me, its say username and pasword incorrect,

what should i do sir?

bimasagala58
    Participant

Id:bimasagala58
    Pass:bimasagala8

alodany
    Participant

I installed it and enter the username and password in the app it says ” Load PRO account successful” and nothing happens what\’s the solution?????

please let me know as soon as possible

bantamlaxhacker
    Participant

I bought Netpro and when I login it says account successful Netpro. After I wanted to test pro functions and it did not let me. I was scammed out of 10$ I feel if someone can help me let me know ASAP

admin
    Keymaster

I can help you.
    Please send your order ID and your UID, ( is it bantamlaxhacker ?) to [email protected]

I will be able to look at your account right away with that info.

bantamlaxhacker
    Participant

I sent you my information I dont remember the email I used but if you need it I can send you both of the ones I use. thank you so much

bantamlaxhacker
    Participant

Also is there anyway to prevent this from happening again in the future if I extend the time.

admin
    Keymaster

You have bought 1 year membership. so within one year, you don’t need to buy again.

The problem was an network issue happen during your order. and your order are ensured by payments.google.com or paypal.com. if in any case it failed, you can get us support with valid order ID, so no worries.

bantamlaxhacker
    Participant

Do you think it went wrong because I was using a VPN at that time?

admin
    Keymaster

not sure. what was the error you encounter when your order failed ? netcut should pop up a windows say something like “failed error message: xxxx ” ?

farfour9977
    Participant

ewwer 4345

The forum ‘Support forum netcut. Email support: [email protected] and Discord link below’ is closed to new topics and replies.

NetCut , arcai router, WIFI Speed control for MacOS X , Android and windows